Hinge Takeover >>> Tinder, Bumble Pof

Long story short I am single now....

How ya'll slaying without the apps? I prefer in person but all of my wingmen are out of town for the next month or so (they travel for work and its picking up again)

I'm like you, prefer in person but it's been a challenge with my city being on lockdown. Peeped the apps recently and it's filled with 'virtual daters' and texters so just logged off.

Staying fit and doing some minor projects around my home presently.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you. I'm doing far better than I was a few days ago. I think I just crashed and had all my emotions come at me quick and it had me in a really bad place. I'm taking things day by day and I'm working on seeing some professional help through my insurance. It's been hard to accept that I need help because I was raised to work things out on my own and only go see a doctor if i you're dying. With the bottom of my heart, I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for all you guys. I was really feeling bad and somehow, this community raised my spirits up and have pointed me towards a brighter path. Thank you all and I hope that I can figure life out and attain the joy that I've desperately need.

All good my man, we have our highs and lows. But seriously take some of the things myself and others have said into consideration - especially the 'sneaker game'. You really don't need to deal with the hassles associated with acquiring 'desirable' sneakers these days.

Long story short I am single now....

How ya'll slaying without the apps? I prefer in person but all of my wingmen are out of town for the next month or so (they travel for work and its picking up again)
Much easier in person. The women don’t have 100 men hounding their inbox. They text back faster and seem way more interested from the start

Aite so boom. I match with two different girls and apparently their roommates. Mind you one is on Tinder, and the other on Hinge.

Neither got any pictures of the other in their profiles and I didn’t use the same lines so in my mind I don’t see how they can even be mad fr 🤷🏾‍♂️. Maybe they tryna get a threesome off, we’ll see.

126E735D-7182-40CE-BD6A-F6ABE3D55369.jpeg
9C72541E-982B-4631-8A06-C05A137F3D15.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom