HOF Speech Post

punishya

Banned
Joined Aug 3, 2011
Im sitting here on my couch wearing nothing but tighty whites. I reached into my bucket of KFC and pulled out a drum stick, as I took a bite out of the chicken the camera shot up to Sterlings face and the tears rolling down his eyes. As I chew on the piece of delicious fried chicken, tears began to gently roll down each one of my cheeks and hear I am now writing this as I ball hysterically.

Joined Jan 2, 2007
Originally Posted by Punishya

Im sitting here on my couch wearing nothing but tighty whites. I reached into my bucket of KFC and pulled out a drum stick, as I took a bite out of the chicken the camera shot up to Sterlings face and the tears rolling down his eyes. As I chew on the piece of delicious fried chicken, tears began to gently roll down each one of my cheeks and hear I am now writing this as I ball hysterically.
 same here

Joined Jul 3, 2010
I wasn't even trying to watch it. Dude did an interview yesterday with Rich Eisen and was holding Michael Irvin's hand on some Emancipation Proclamation #@#$.

Joined Jun 5, 2008
Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Got people calling their grandmothers right quick.

I went to go see mine after that , "Road to Canton" special earlier today. I don't remember the last time I cried, but your boy lost it at the end when he was talking about his granny.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Got people calling their grandmothers right quick.
I went to go see mine after that , "Road to Canton" special earlier today. I don't remember the last time I cried, but your boy lost it at the end when he was talking about his granny.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i keep hearing about this talk about his grandma.....Where can i see online??? [/color]

Joined Jan 14, 2006
that was a very strong speech

teared up too. he said it in a way that didn't make people feel sympathetic for him, yet he still told the raw story

Joined Sep 6, 2007
How long has Marshall been up there? I went to the store to picked up a few things, come back home and see he's still up there talking

Joined Mar 25, 2006
Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

How long has Marshall been up there? I went to the store to picked up a few things, come back home and see he's still up there talking
man i done rolled one 
 it and ate this guy still on TV

Joined Sep 6, 2007
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man i done rolled one 
I mean, I'm all for letting the person getting inducted talk. But to let him do it for over 40 minutes is a bit much.

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005
Shannon's speech was phenomenal.

I got choked up watching it, especially the part about Sterling.

Anyone watched his Road to Canton special?

That was great too.

Joined Jan 2, 2007

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

man i done rolled one 
I mean, I'm all for letting the person getting inducted talk. But to let him do it for over 40 minutes is a bit much.
let that boy cook.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now