HOF Speech Post

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the Sterling part was 
frown.gif

Im sitting here on my couch wearing nothing but tighty whites. I reached into my bucket of KFC and pulled out a drum stick, as I took a bite out of the chicken the camera shot up to Sterlings face and the tears rolling down his eyes. As I chew on the piece of delicious fried chicken, tears began to gently roll down each one of my cheeks and hear I am now writing this as I ball hysterically.

Originally Posted by Punishya

Im sitting here on my couch wearing nothing but tighty whites. I reached into my bucket of KFC and pulled out a drum stick, as I took a bite out of the chicken the camera shot up to Sterlings face and the tears rolling down his eyes. As I chew on the piece of delicious fried chicken, tears began to gently roll down each one of my cheeks and hear I am now writing this as I ball hysterically.
frown.gif
 same here

I wasn't even trying to watch it. Dude did an interview yesterday with Rich Eisen and was holding Michael Irvin's hand on some Emancipation Proclamation #@#$.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Got people calling their grandmothers right quick.

I went to go see mine after that , "Road to Canton" special earlier today. I don't remember the last time I cried, but your boy lost it at the end when he was talking about his granny.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Got people calling their grandmothers right quick.
I went to go see mine after that , "Road to Canton" special earlier today. I don't remember the last time I cried, but your boy lost it at the end when he was talking about his granny.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Man i keep hearing about this talk about his grandma.....Where can i see online??? [/color]
nerd.gif

that was a very strong speech

teared up too. he said it in a way that didn't make people feel sympathetic for him, yet he still told the raw story

How long has Marshall been up there? I went to the store to picked up a few things, come back home and see he's still up there talking
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

How long has Marshall been up there? I went to the store to picked up a few things, come back home and see he's still up there talking
eek.gif

man i done rolled one 
pimp.gif
 it and ate this guy still on TV

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

eek.gif
man i done rolled one 
pimp.gif
I mean, I'm all for letting the person getting inducted talk. But to let him do it for over 40 minutes is a bit much.

Shannon's speech was phenomenal.
pimp.gif

I got choked up watching it, especially the part about Sterling.

Anyone watched his Road to Canton special?

That was great too.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

eek.gif
man i done rolled one 
pimp.gif
I mean, I'm all for letting the person getting inducted talk. But to let him do it for over 40 minutes is a bit much.
let that boy cook.

Back
Top Bottom