HOF Speech Post

Joined Apr 19, 2007
I was just going to comment on Deion's speech but he picked it up. Just got rid of the thank yous first.

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Joined Apr 15, 2006
make sense dude made himself a business cause he knew it was life after football

Joined May 28, 2005
"since 1989 I tackled every bill my mama ever gave me"
I didnt realize shannon's speech was 24 mins. Sheesh!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Joined Apr 15, 2006
and with that Deion just stole the show

SwagSwag

crazy I dont think NO PLAYER has had more of a influence on football then Deion!

SOOOOO many STARS wear #21 in his honor

SOOOOO many players from high school to the pros wear the arm bands, gloves, sleeves, jewelry

Deion brought the flashiness and swagger to football.....PERIOD

jd214

Banned
Joined Aug 13, 2008
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

SOOOOO many players from high school to the pros wear the arm bands, gloves, sleeves, jewelry

Snoop with that Cowboys Jersey

#Swag

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
Deion Neon Primetime Sanders. My favorite football player of all-time. Still wish he went to the U.

d3si

Supporter
Joined Apr 1, 2008
These speeches were great. Deion Sanders's still doing his Prime Time thing.
Never get tried of seeing him. He's still one of my favorite players. He's the reason why I love playing the cornerback position. Sharpe's speech was an epic. I didn't know much about Sterling Sharpe. I just googled him. His numbers were amazing. Congratulations to all inductees members.

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Marshall, Deion and Shannon had great speeches. Shannons story is so motivating.

Since I was 7 Deion has been one of my idols I got even more respect for him now. The reason why he became Primetime applies to alot of athletes. Thats why alot of these dudes come off as cocky, because thats what they had to do to get out of situations and become successful.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now