HOF Speech Post

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
already killin it 

I was just going to comment on Deion's speech but he picked it up. Just got rid of the thank yous first.

make sense dude made himself a business cause he knew it was life after football

"since 1989 I tackled every bill my mama ever gave me"
I didnt realize shannon's speech was 24 mins. Sheesh!

and with that Deion just stole the show

SwagSwag

crazy I dont think NO PLAYER has had more of a influence on football then Deion!

SOOOOO many STARS wear #21 in his honor

SOOOOO many players from high school to the pros wear the arm bands, gloves, sleeves, jewelry

Deion brought the flashiness and swagger to football.....PERIOD

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

SOOOOO many players from high school to the pros wear the arm bands, gloves, sleeves, jewelry

pimp.gif

Snoop with that Cowboys Jersey
pimp.gif

#Swag
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deion Neon Primetime Sanders. My favorite football player of all-time. Still wish he went to the U.

These speeches were great. Deion Sanders's still doing his Prime Time thing.
pimp.gif
Never get tried of seeing him. He's still one of my favorite players. He's the reason why I love playing the cornerback position. Sharpe's speech was an epic. I didn't know much about Sterling Sharpe. I just googled him. His numbers were amazing. Congratulations to all inductees members.

Marshall, Deion and Shannon had great speeches. Shannons story is so motivating.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Since I was 7 Deion has been one of my idols I got even more respect for him now. The reason why he became Primetime applies to alot of athletes. Thats why alot of these dudes come off as cocky, because thats what they had to do to get out of situations and become successful.

Back
Top Bottom