Holiday 04' Air Jordan X retro- please read page 11......

Manposite said that they will not be the Air Jordan IV or the OTHER Air Jordan XII that will be released NEXT summer. So its either the X's or the XII. But I'm sick of waiting. Spit it out allready. The fourth of July is over.

Beyonce is HOTT.

Its all about the money. :smile:

man i wish those 2 13's posted above are releasing...the navy 13's are my fav. colorway :wow:
eek.gif

Quote:
i don't know about you guys but this is getting damn annoying. I usually don't post and complain but if you have info share it and if you don't want to just keep it to yourself and stop trying to mess with everyone

I agree. Anybody could tell me that "some" Jordans are coming out "in the future". Hell, I could tell myself that. What's the point of holding back info :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't know about you guys but this is getting damn annoying. I usually don't post and complain but if you have info share it and if you don't want to just keep it to yourself and stop trying to mess with everyone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throw it down Kobe, Throw it down.....

I know about the secret extra 12's..............just for a hint....they are low top........... :evil:
devil.gif
I get girls u kno how shady do.....I got more game than playstaion2

i have exclusive pictures of the xxiii's given to me by mj himself but im gunna make u all wait a few years before i show em :rolleyes
eyes.gif

XXIII, yeah right! And for the 2005 I said it would be the XIV already.
Miro- Bulgarian Bull.

yea I agree with you guys, THIS IS GETTING OUTTA CONTROL....just tell us already OR DON'T START THE DANG POST!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yeah... I have an exclusive pix of the Air Jordan XXIII....but i'm just gonna be like Timbo13, and let you guys wait.

4/05?? That's HELLA long..........

Needs 2 B DEADSTOCK. Thanks Dawg.​

Damn. No wonder NT is cluttered up. We got dummies wanting their 15 min. NT fame. Stop acting like amish girls on prom night and show the goods.
We smirked at the simpson trial/ yeah... i guess the chase was wild but whas th' fuss about?

Plenty my partners feelin' like OJ/ beat murder like the ish is O.K

I may be in the minority here, but I think all who are getting mad at manposite/timbo are just jealous themselves. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe they can't tell us? That maybe they are doing more than they are supposed to do by actually giving us hints and something to look forward to?

Quote:
Anybody could tell me that "some" Jordans are coming out "in the future".

Wow, have you read any of the posts? They've narrowed it down to a few shoes in a certain period of time.

Quote:
I have an exclusive pix of the Air Jordan XXIII....but i'm just gonna be like Timbo13, and let you guys wait.

Good try at being funny cali. Like Timbo has never contributed any info before...ya know? When's the last time I've seen you contribute with a release date/picture of shoes year(s) in advance?

Quote:
Damn. No wonder NT is cluttered up. We got dummies wanting their 15 min. NT fame.

No, more like we got dummies doing :rofl:
roll.gif
in a post about fakes.

I've stated this before and I think that alot of nters have no appreciation/realization that we get info before nearly anyone does. We should be thankful we got people like Tim, Manposite, CEO Insane, Airmax, cogneeto, and all the others who give us info/pics though they have absolutely NO responsibilty to show a bunch of 13 yr. old's behind a comp. screen their info.

<-----David Robinson, thanks for bringing a positive influence on and off the court, and congrats on the championship.

...MAX !

Ok..with all the pages of posts..can someone summarize what's been speculated in order?
NikeTalk Member Since:

February 1, 2001

KobeFan, some of your points are right but some aren't. I don't think they should act like they have all this info and aren't sharing.

Quote:
Stop acting like amish girls on prom night and show the goods.
:rofl:
roll.gif

TONYT, Sorry I already knew they were 14's, check page 4. HAHA. Beat ya too it. I knew it was the first one to say it on page 4. Tonyt, your late.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom