Holiday '10: Nike Air Go LWP Returns

Wow, just looked through eBay and came across a color I haven't seen mentioned (white/black/teal). Seller has ZERO feedback...are these being bootlegged now?!

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

Wow, just looked through eBay and came across a color I haven't seen mentioned (white/black/teal). Seller has ZERO feedback...are these being bootlegged now?!

yeah i also call fake, cuz if you look at top 2 lace loops, they don't come out from the proper leather layer.. pokes out of "flight" layer, when it's supposed to be one more down (in this case it woulda been under teal). cool cw tho

Originally Posted by theblotted

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

yeah i also call fake, cuz if you look at top 2 lace loops, they don't come out from the proper leather layer.. pokes out of "flight" layer, when it's supposed to be one more down (in this case it woulda been under teal). cool cw tho

You're both correct. They're super fake. I spotted these on a website that sells fakes. I had been doing a general Yahoo search to try to find the black/red and the wolf greys in my size and one of the links led to said site.

@LWP: Good intuition.@ blotted: Good job catching that lace loop variation. It was the first thing I spotted that tipped me off. That and the fact that the colorway never ever came out and they were shaped so oddly.

to me Nike air Go Lwp are a down grade from air flight one. In fact these sneakers flopped on release day, I'm sure anyone could easily attain these sneakers for the price of there liking.

Looking for a 2nd pair of the black/royal blue colorway, bought a pair from Jimmy jazz a while ago but I wanna double up. Classic shoe IMO

When I saw this thread bumped up... I thought it was news of the white Orlando colorway.

Originally Posted by joekamel

When I saw this thread bumped up... I thought it was news of the white Orlando colorway.
as did I
mad.gif

QS on the white flight ones and no go for the white LWPs...BS!!!

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

to me Nike air Go Lwp are a down grade from air flight one. In fact these sneakers flopped on release day, I'm sure anyone could easily attain these sneakers for the price of there liking.

They "flopped" because they're not a sig model. Has more of a cult following. But how would they be a downgrade if they came around in '94 and Flight Ones came in '95? Penny wore em (plus the Lambaste, which is a true "downgrade" of a shoe) but they weren't his sig, but we used to call em the Blue Devils, cuz some Duke players were rockin em at that time. I got 2 OG pairs that I still wear today, and while there are many that would agree with you, it was the LWP that gave birth to lightweight basketball sneakers.

Nike, if you are reading, it is time to finish what you started with the 1st batch of retro releases... We want the missing colorways!

I need those two! I should've picked up the wolf grey that was retroed few years ago. These and the Flight Ones were retros done right. They need to bring back the Lambaste low too.

Last edited:
DAMN IT!!! I saw the old topic brought to the 1sr page & was saying to myself, "I hope someone isn't playing with my emotions"! I love the Go LWP!! Had the OG back in the day and grabbed the retro in the black/white/royal color and it was a pretty good retro. Would LOVE a retro of these!

AND....If they decide to bring the LWP line back, then maybe, pretty please, a Challenge LWP retro?!!!

DAMN IT!!! I saw the old topic brought to the 1sr page & was saying to myself, "I hope someone isn't playing with my emotions"! I love the Go LWP!! Had the OG back in the day and grabbed the retro in the black/white/royal color and it was a pretty good retro. Would LOVE a retro of these!

AND....If they decide to bring the LWP line back, then maybe, pretty please, a Challenge LWP retro?!!!
I’m all in for Challenge LWPs!!! Love the Go LWP, but they don’t need to come back until I get the Maestro 1s lol..........I’ll take a pair, but I need that “Flight” on the side stitched in white like the OGs this time. And I need the White/Blacks to come back out this time around.

I’m all in for Challenge LWPs!!! Love the Go LWP, but they don’t need to come back until I get the Maestro 1s lol..........I’ll take a pair, but I need that “Flight” on the side stitched in white like the OGs this time. And I need the White/Blacks to come back out this time around.

I'm definitely with you on the Maestro 1! Love that shoe and missed it when I was in 10th grade in '93. Nike did a wonderful job on the QS Pippen Maestro 2. Materials were amazing.

I'm glad your on the Air Challenge LWP with us Agassi peeps! Here is my pair that is still wearable and the sole is barely worn.

IMG_20200526_222753.jpg

IMG_20200226_164107.jpg

And here are my retro LWPs. The Flight is stitched in on them. It was a darn good retro back then.

IMG_20200626_142541.jpg
IMG_20200626_142605.jpg

Let's hope they decided to bring back some new retros instead of regurgitating the same ones over and over.

The LWP retro is comfy as hell. I really should give mine a maintenance wear for the zoom air.

man....i seen the thread up top...i thought a release was coming ...i still got a pair in closet somewhere...definitively light and favorite of mine

Got the same Challenges!!
D8EDD1FE-6432-480E-B76C-F1793084BC4B.jpeg
CE430D45-524B-4725-B69F-341D892A880C.jpeg
Could only find the GO LWPs...... in the Chicago/Miami c/w. Still love em
79476AED-C669-46C5-A078-73CAE9B0D358.jpeg

Awesome shots bud. The Challenge was such an amazing shoe to play in. My pair is my 2nd pair. Played through my original pair my senior year in HS in '95. Actually wore his striped polo with it and the shorts I posted above.

Need a white pair. Should've gotten the wolf grey pair when they came out last time. There are a handful of retro that feels comfortable and this is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom