HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

I know the consensus is Zadeh legit af. But I just can’t preorder thru him. My friends do it, and they have even done for the CG 11s as well, and the fact that they got them for like $50-75 under retail doesn’t sit well with me. Just seems off. But hey, everyone says he legit and my friends have sold his shoes on stockx without any issues (grinches). I just can’t loan my money to a guy for 9 months, I’d rather just cop on release day and deal with the hassle then lol.

He's had some of my money for a couple years...IDGAF lol

As long as you're tracking it....it's cool. He's got like $1,000 for shoes that have no release date in sight...I just wanted to lock them up at a low price if they come. I can get store credit for it if I want...but it's not a big deal for me thankfully.

Yea I got 8 diff shoes paid for to Zadeh that I’m waiting on 🤷‍♂️ it’s what this **** has come to
Money tied up doesn’t bother me at all... because I’m glad to not have the stress on RD and the shxtty feeling that comes with wasting however long of my morning trying to cop something that I wasn’t even able to get

Are you SURE? Not long ago you called these OG’s. Do you even know who Michael Jordan is?

AD03FD69-81ED-4DB1-BBFC-0ACF4BF0BEBA.jpeg

Concords are the GOAT 11, and GOAT Jordan, for me.

Always catches my eye first out of all Jordans 1-14.

Top 5 Jordans for me:
1. Concord/Playoff 11
2. Chicago/Shadow 1
3. Black Cement/Fire Red 4
4. Black Cement/White Cement 3
5. Infrared/Carmine 6

Last edited:
rainking rainking , chime in, sir.
Concords have been and always will be No. 1 for me, easily. The white/black contrast is what makes the shoe pop so hard. It’s what caught everyone’s eye back in ‘95; the patent leather doesn’t stand out as much or seem as crazy when the upper is all the same color.
Space Jams (I just call them this for simplicity) are No. 2 for me—the Concord PEs, as it were. It’s the second colorway MJ ever wore and the one I wanted back in Spring 96 for the playoffs, not the black/reds. I put the black/reds No. 3 of the OG colorways. And yes, I consider the Concord PE OG, even though it didn’t release to the public back then.

Concords are the GOAT 11, and GOAT Jordan, for me.

Always catches my eye first out of all Jordans 1-14.

Top 5 Jordans for me:
1. Concord/Playoff 11
2. Chicago/Shadow 1
3. Black Cement/Fire Red 4
4. Black Cement/White Cement 3
5. Infrared/Carmine 6

lol this is a top 10.

Concords have been and always will be No. 1 for me, easily. The white/black contrast is what makes the shoe pop so hard. It’s what caught everyone’s eye back in ‘95; the patent leather doesn’t stand out as much or seem as crazy when the upper is all the same color.
Space Jams (I just call them this for simplicity) are No. 2 for me—the Concord PEs, as it were. It’s the second colorway MJ ever wore and the one I wanted back in Spring 96 for the playoffs, not the black/reds. I put the black/reds No. 3 of the OG colorways. And yes, I consider the Concord PE OG, even though it didn’t release to the public back then.
I think I was expecting the black concords for the playoffs and was blown away when I saw that red outsole.
I was really happy with my concords but I was secretly jealous whenever I’d see people in the black/reds. As a 6th grader I would have done anything for a second pair of shoes that year but my pops wouldn’t budge.

These days with everything being an automatic L, I’m glad to have 5 pairs paid for and locked down. Might be the only 5 I’m able to cop all year smh.
cool greys, Columbia lows, Georgetown 3s, hyper royal 1s, and blk/purple 13s
I’ve never bought from him before but i have about $1500 tied up with him so we will see. I heard all good stuff about zadeh and that he is authentic. Im waiting on raging bulls, pine green 3s, lighting 4s, midnight navy 6s, red and white 13s, black and red 4s, and cool grays. Im like you, i dont mind waiting an extra month to get them, im getting most of the shoes below retail and they are authentic. In a market like this nowadays thats all you can ask for.

I think I was expecting the black concords for the playoffs and was blown away when I saw that red outsole.
I was really happy with my concords but I was secretly jealous whenever I’d see people in the black/reds. As a 6th grader I would have done anything for a second pair of shoes that year but my pops wouldn’t budge.

I was, too, but my reaction upon arriving at Footlocker to buy the "black" 11s in Spring '96 was the opposite of yours. I saw the red and said, wait, what the hell is this? That's not what I want LOL.
I bought them anyway but I was not happy. I just left them in my closet at home when I went back to college at the end of the weekend. I didn't even want to wear them. Whenever I saw someone on campus wearing them in the following weeks, all I could think was, damn those are ugly, why did I even buy them, and why couldn't they have just released the colorway we saw last year in the playoffs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom