HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Smh I hit the SNKRS pass in SD, the notification that I won is in my inbox but everytime I click on it the app crashes. It won't bring up the qr code....they better let me pick these things up.

Does anyone know what happens if you choose the online option for the footsites (foot locker, etc) and if you win all 3, would there be chance that you would be charged for 3 online orders IF I choose the online option ? I’m only Interested in 1 pair and while it would be nice to have more than 1, it would not be fun to have my debit card tied up with so many pre authorizations. Perhaps I should use my credit card just in case?

Does anyone know what happens if you choose the online option for the footsites (foot locker, etc) and if you win all 3, would there be chance that you would be charged for 3 online orders IF I choose the online option ? I’m only Interested in 1 pair and while it would be nice to have more than 1, it would not be fun to have my debit card tied up with so many pre authorizations. Perhaps I should use my credit card just in case?

It clearly states that if you win the online orders they are charging and shipping all.

You can send em back or help NT'ers out if you win multiples.

Once you click I AGREE in pop up box, you in

Locked in 2/2.. crazy. Now just need my ladies pair :nthat:

AE701FC5-ADEF-48B5-BEAB-FF2110622715.jpeg

Smh I hit the SNKRS pass in SD, the notification that I won is in my inbox but everytime I click on it the app crashes. It won't bring up the qr code....they better let me pick these things up.

its happened to me a few times, find the res on the main screen on SNKRS, scroll down to find it

anyone get any pickup reminders from the JD bagged thing yet?

I got the bagged thing for finishline and besides an email stating its been bagged... I have nothing showing up and nothing is on my app indicating it..... All I got is the bagged email ...Dont wanna waste my time tomorrow for no reason

If y’all go in and edit your reservations on the Foot Apps there’s an option to cancel…If you already hit on your pair and are worried about getting charged for multiple wins then just cancel your stuff out then…

23F10E66-E123-4B4D-9B5B-5CB043A82513.jpeg

If y’all go in and edit your reservations on the Foot Apps there’s an option to cancel your entry…If you already hit on your pair and are worried about getting charged for multiple wins then just cancel your stuff out then…

23F10E66-E123-4B4D-9B5B-5CB043A82513.jpeg
Appreciate it bro. I submitted to all the footapps like 5 lol I’ll keep 2 open for the NT bros size 10

Back
Top Bottom