HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Don’t stress missing the SNS restock, I was on there instantly and the add to cart button was just a conversation piece.

champ pair came. glad I left work to pick them up instead of leaving them out.
Everyone is on some “but how are they going to tell what pair is inside….you’re being extra.”
Champs:

1st rule of the sneaker hobby… listen to no person that is not in the sneaker hobby.

Doubled up from Footlocker and SNKRS. Picked up Footlocker on release day and SNKRS pair came in on Tuesday...
20211215_075155.jpg

Biggest scam…

Imagine payin 30% more for a North face jacket you can grab off the website.

And North…
I feel like someone was definitely paying over msrp during peak steeptech era. It was probably in the form of sliding someone $50.
Idk how old you are so this isn’t to you, but pre resellers and all that was when something “fell off the truck.” 50$ got you the full menu. It was a tip for access, it wasn’t the price itself. Idk it was just different.

Back then it was like anything could be expedited or had for a $20-$50 gratuity but now it feels more like extortion.

i think tickle me elmo pause brought this to the mainstream masses.

people had apartments that were set up like stores with all the hard to get ****, but it was probably stolen so the whole thing was a markup 😂

It's so crazy how my stance on these changed with time 20 years later.

I just didn't care to get them when they originally came out in 2001. I was just neutral on them, I just didn't care for them. But I surely never disliked them.
…..
I still think they are ugly, they just bring be back to a time I liked a lot with people i liked
1st rule of the sneaker hobby… listen to no person that is not in the sneaker hobby.
yea.. I didn’t even acknowledge that nonsense

Last edited:
Honestly. It’s not like Nike is putting out quality product either. Nike could end this simply by upping their production, so normal working folk don’t have to shell out x amount of money to buy kicks. It’s not an issue from the consumer side but a corporate decision.
Hear what your sayin,
think upping production is a valid fix however addresses the symptom more so than the core issues themselves. I want Nike to make money, when revenue is up they can direct it towards production quality. Take for instance the 4, there is no reason in 2021 we receive OG 4 cws with fake leather and **** midsoles that crumble in no time, theres just no excuse for that.
By upping production they are increasing cost of business which then could roll into product sitting which is definitely bad for business. Scarcity sparks desire and desire translates into profit when executed correctly. I want 90s quality product for us, the same undeniable quality that gave way to their rise to prominence and i dont believe that can be achieved by an increase in production.
Age of the Bot may have kicked off in ticket sneaker resell however it has now become a major issue in gaming computer hardware small business and hell even basic essentials such as dare i mention the great toilet paper flipping that was going on.
Joining in on the push to criminalize the creation and use of retail bots helps present Nike in a better light. This would also help to drop production levels thus cutting back on waste, they could then defer that extra capital into worker compensation which combats UAs ontop of quality enhancements.
Iam but mere commoner however so what would i know about million or billion dollar choices? This is all conversational suggestions with fellow sneakerheads.

I'm over in europe right now and they were sitting at the nike store. I doubled up. I was like arnt these sold out in the states? Asked the employee and were those that did not pick up the raffle. Merry Christmas!

Yeah, but again, it's the US w'ere talking about... we buy up all the toilet paper during pandemics and leave behind Dasani and Aquafina in the event of an emergency.

I feel like someone was definitely paying over msrp during peak steeptech era. It was probably in the form of sliding someone $50.
Idk how old you are so this isn’t to you, but pre resellers and all that was when something “fell off the truck.” 50$ got you the full menu. It was a tip for access, it wasn’t the price itself. Idk it was just different.

Back then it was like anything could be expedited or had for a $20-$50 gratuity but now it feels more like extortion.

i think tickle me elmo pause brought this to the mainstream masses.

people had apartments that were set up like stores with all the hard to get ****, but it was probably stolen so the whole thing was a markup 😂

I still think they are ugly, they just bring be back to a time I liked a lot with people i liked

yea.. I didn’t even acknowledge that nonsense
When I was growing up, fell off a truck, was code for we stole this ****.

just checked ebay sold prices on size 12. you people are NUTS paying $400 for these holy ****.

no wonder people buy nowadays just to sell.

Holiday 11s always fetch crazy prices right before X-Mas. Parents tryna satisfy they kids….
My kids pair delayed from UPS. Jus hope it ain’t no shenanigans :frown:

Dope pic. I personally need them to bring back the SJs one more time and then I’m good on 11s.

thanks! Yeah SJs are something special! Was lucky enough to get a paira year later for only $30 above retail. Would love to double up on the next release but doubt I’d even get around to wearing them.

A little cool grey for your winter Friday 🥶

On a side note, I wishI remembered how I much I paid for the jersey. It’s marked down to $59.99, but for me to have bought this, it has to be on the super sales rack because I don’t fit into a large 🤦🏾‍♂️ 😅. Which is also why the tags are still on it 😂

Trophy Room 17s (eff Marcus Jordan)
Jordan 31 Jordan Brand Classic West Coast Team PE
03CAD9DB-846F-46C6-A72D-1769882DAD9C.jpeg
6F76957D-B7BC-4BF4-A01F-175BDD7714BF.jpeg
47DA3DE4-89C6-4C20-B8A4-3BC771F79CD3.jpeg
4D3A7351-3B85-4550-9E1B-5717C7F53EFC.jpeg

Is around $340 good for these shipped? ...thats with tax and fees included?

do ya see these going up in price or could they dip a little bit?

Is around $340 good for these shipped? ...thats with tax and fees included?

do ya see these going up in price or could they dip a little bit?
Depends on size. Best Ive see was that price as well in a 11. Can get one now for like $360 shipped on eBay depending the seller.

It'll be bought soon regardless, just waiting until tomorrow.

A little cool grey for your winter Friday 🥶

On a side note, I wishI remembered how I much I paid for the jersey. It’s marked down to $59.99, but for me to have bought this, it has to be on the super sales rack because I don’t fit into a large 🤦🏾‍♂️ 😅. Which is also why the tags are still on it 😂

Trophy Room 17s (eff Marcus Jordan)
Jordan 31 Jordan Brand Classic West Coast Team PE
03CAD9DB-846F-46C6-A72D-1769882DAD9C.jpeg
6F76957D-B7BC-4BF4-A01F-175BDD7714BF.jpeg
47DA3DE4-89C6-4C20-B8A4-3BC771F79CD3.jpeg
4D3A7351-3B85-4550-9E1B-5717C7F53EFC.jpeg

How do those XVII's fit.. always wanted a pair. Same size as your XI's?

Back
Top Bottom