HOLIDAY 2021 - Cool Grey 11

Not sure. They arrived today from Goat. I saw the viral videos going around so I checked mine and saw the same result. I think the last 3 purchases I made off Goat came from overseas via DHL but this 1 seems sketchy. It’s a shame the authentication places when that’s your last resort are just as flawed as entering 20+ raffles and losing all of em lol
I thought Goat got shoes from FlightClub and vice versa no?

My GOAT order came from overseas. The prices have matched Flight Club since before release day.

5A0EBFE7-778E-4B04-8E43-86E3A8511D79.jpeg
122397DF-D4C4-4C1F-8489-927080D501E6.jpeg

And here’s mine from Goat smh completely different. Couldn’t catch a pair for retail and of course since I wanted em that bad and was willing to shell out about $60 extra on the resell market, I still caught a L

Man if these are fake and the only detail that shows they are fake are the insole on the bottom of it is wild and to think it slipped thru goat and stock x got these companies even considering them real.

No telling how long this been goin on with the resale market

But again we need more examples

Man if these are fake and the only detail that shows they are fake are the insole on the bottom of it is wild and to think it slipped thru goat and stock x got these companies even considering them real.

No telling how long this been goin on with the resale market

But again we need more examples
Yeah I’m waitin on some more responses before I go through with the return process. Idk how Goat return works. Will they exchange it or will they do the Goat point BS where I gotta cop all over again and pray this don’t happen again

With the way the above video is going viral a long with the numerous YouTube videos showing the same thing and the amount of ppl that also went the resell route I know I can’t be the only 1 in this thread that got a pair like this lol

Last edited:
Yeah I’m waitin on some more responses before I go through with the return process. Idk how Goat return works. Will they exchange it or will they do the Goat point BS where I gotta cop all over again and pray this don’t happen again

With the way the above video is going viral a long with the numerous YouTube videos showing the same thing and the amount of ppl that also went the resell route I know I can’t be the only 1 in this thread that got a pair like this lol

Naw that video clout chasing a just checked another pair of jordans i got these are the green retro 6s and the sole looks just like the 11s i got from my local footlocker here in Europe

First pic is my 11s

Second pic is my 6s bought from same store

33753645-1A60-415F-A39E-8059B3163E22.jpeg

FC7F3485-96CB-422C-ABF1-175B2C81C473.jpeg

Naw that video clout chasing a just checked another pair of jordans i got these are the green retro 6s and the sole looks just like the 11s i got from my local footlocker here in Europe

First pic is my 11s

Second pic is my 6s bought from same store

33753645-1A60-415F-A39E-8059B3163E22.jpeg

FC7F3485-96CB-422C-ABF1-175B2C81C473.jpeg
The sole on mine doesn’t say AJ-11 at the top tho. I watched a couple vids on YouTube cuz the video in this thread’s quality sucks lol

i got a mens size 8. Anyone else have that pair to compare? Idk if the smaller sizes differ or not. I did email Goat but I didn’t fully go through the return process yet. I saw that I can return and get $25 in Goat credit or get refunded minus shipping. I sent an email so far because my question is, if they’re fake and got through authentication then why should I pay shipping back?

In the past the stamp on the bottom of the insole was one way of distinguishing legit pairs from fake pairs

If these shoes are coming from overseas, then yall gotta get comparison pics of pairs from other parts of the world to know for sure

Back
Top Bottom