HOLIDAY INFO/PIX(NOT MY INFO)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

can anybody tell me why the look different
nerd.gif
??? (please save the jokes, i just want to know)
The black ones (the one on top) look like the viii strap will be a lace lop?

Originally Posted by GOATMJxxlll

what in tar nation is going on here..i step away from NT for a couple of day's and this is what i come back to? am i dreaming?..how could JB put a starp on the l's and call it AJ l's..my feeling are hurt once again JB..thanks...

2i2083p.jpg

^ and this
smh.gif
.JB has nerve to put this out and call it the six ring pack
smh.gif
..str8 stupid..how is that(6 ring shoe) commemorating his championship's???!?!??..the whole is insulting and a disgrace to his fans..but oh well that's my opinion..but thanks for the piks and info nawghtyhare...
Those are freaking terrible. Those look like fakes the cornballs be wearin by the crib.
Dam,n son they milking us.

I aint trying to call you out even though you was helping but please dont post fakes. Not saying
no names. But it is bad enough we got ^^^^^^^^^ about to release.
smh.gif

the ONLY positive i see about those '6-rings' is that you won't have to worry about yellowed soles

....otherwise
smh.gif

<<<<<<<<< NEW NAME COMING SOON!!!
laugh.gif
i'llgo to newbie status on account of this BS!

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@ every last one of those.....

gross...

how are you just gonna decide to throw a strap on an original air jordan model. JB does some weird stuff now days. Do they not realize that ppl wouldn'tappreciate that? it's just stupid. I bet they end up taking the strap off.

Those are freaking terrible. Those look like fakes the cornballs be wearin by the crib.
Dam,n son they milking us.
They're confiscating bootleg shipments and selling them to us.

I won't knock the Jumpman Pro sneaker - but everything else pictured is pure trash. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the creativity @ JB is non-existant. They're damn near slapping Jumpmans on turds.

Those wannabe AJ1s with straps have to be boycotted similarly to the horrendous Dunk Mid. The whole Fusion concept has to stop - AF1 is dead and they're just spitting on its corpse.

I've been collecting sneakers for a while - I don't want to give it up - but I'm damn near being forced too.

My exact feelings. How can anyone who has collected/purchased Jordans for even a few years support ANY of this trash they are putting out?

I've got a question which I feel I should know having collected J's for years, but I'm not completely sure. We used to get quality retros, then over the years the quality steadily declined, then came JB experimenting with weird/different colors (greens/yellows/etc), and then came the fusions/six rings/spikizes. Was retros and retros + simply not selling? What provoked the complete change in the products/type of products JB is putting out? Basically, why the move from releasing retros to releasing the trash in this post? Does this stuff really sell THAT much better than Retros?

^ Retros are still selling. They are just trying to differentiate their product offerings. They will do this for awhile, and then they will bring back moretrue retros. This creates pent up demand for the true retros.

i say we file for a motion or consider a petition 2 NOT release those 6 rings things...if they really cared about the collectors, they'd see and realizethat no one would want these in their "collection"
this is a serious slap in face that they would do this 2 us...
JB DO NOT RELEASE THE 6 RINGS PACK

THAT 6 Rings shoe is hideous! It's getting to the point where I don't want JB to get anymore of my money. I've realized this over the past weekendafter thinking long and hard where the Brand is going. They won't give Jordan heads want they want, and the quality of their shoes is on a downward spiral.Jordans are no longer my crack, so I will once and for all be able to kick my addiction after I get the DMPs. I'm sure I'll have a couple of Relapseslike the Quickstrike XX3s and the Carmines, tho. But for the most part, I'm pretty much done. I'm not even geeked over the 11/12 pack since there wontbe SpaceJams in them. It's just a damn shame. SMH

Jumpman Pros
pimp.gif
: I remember having the KG ones to start my freshman year of high school. Also got the black and red ones later in the year
Those 6 rings are hideous.

Back
Top Bottom