Holy Crap: Fan dies after falling out of Upper Deck

Just saw on the news that someone died falling off the upper deck at Monster Park
R.I.P.

damn thats wild!
you know how long ive been wondering if this would ever happen. ( not being mean and never wished this on anybody)
ex: going for a foul ball and half over the edge... scary stuff.

sorry to hear this..
RIP
smh.gif

I know, man; I think about it every time I get up from my seat when I'm sitting up high at an arena or what have you.

Crazy.

that's wild. the thing i hate is the knee jerk reaction this will probably bring about (blame game, lawsuits, restrictive policies)

damn that's pretty unlucky and scary.

good thing ive never bought nosebleed seats for games in my entire life.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

damn thats wild!
you know how long ive been wondering if this would ever happen. ( not being mean and never wished this on anybody)

sorry to hear this..
RIP
smh.gif

same here

RIP

damn rip

no wonder i heard an ambulance. some girl text my friend saying that some guy died..we thought she was talking bout trent dilfer.

Originally Posted by 40ave

damn rip

no wonder i heard an ambulance. some girl text my friend saying that some guy died..we thought she was talking bout trent dilfer.

roll.gif
roll.gif

but seriously, rip to the person who died

40ave wrote:

damn rip

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

damn, thats no joke.

I saw some freaky shi. while working at the San Francisco Shopping Center. Some cat jumped from the 2nd floor all the way down to the food court(3 stories). Iwas working while it happened, luckily dude survived. I have no idea how, but he was trying to kill himself and he failed. My question is, why jump from the2nd floor and not the 6th floor way up at Nordsrrom.

I'm sorry that he died... but did anyone read the article?

"This person tried to jump up on one of the walls to sit and he misjudged and he fell," said San Francisco Police Spokesman Sgt. Neville Gittens.

He was 31. Most 13 year olds wouldn't even do something stupid like that.. or maybe they would.... I dunno

so sad.

id like to see photos of the area and the wall to see just what he was trying to do.

ive fallen from a 35foot tree down to the ground before. and off my roof.

I guess 20 feet directly on the concrete is worse than that... Throw in a bad landing and its for the worse. I guess im thankful for that

Back
Top Bottom