Homie wearing out his welcome

OBAMA

formerly kill moves
last year i ran into one of my homies from back home at the beach one day. it was dope and refreshing because i am 2000 miles away from my hometown and havent seen a familiar face in a while. we chop it up and i tell him to hit me up whenever he tryna chill and smoke like we have done so many times before back home. he comes thru one day we to chief and tells me he fell on some hard times and was wondering if he could sleep on my couch until he get back on his feet and also pay me. 7 months later this cat is still in my crib fam. no money saved whatsoever and his energy is negative asf. my **** be coming thru and they all hate this man. . always complaining about how he dont get a good signal in my complex like i give af. but soon his prayers will be answered because you get real good service when your *** is outside in a sleeping bag. also, this dude be sneak dissing on facebook. i havent posted on facebook in  4 years but i play the poker game on there every blue moon. so i log on the other day and his status is the first thing on my time line. the **** said something like "if you a grown man and the first thing you do in the morning is eat cereal go kill yourself" he posted this about 30 minutes after i woke up and ate a bowl of cereal.  but you staying in my ****? 

i really dont want to have to jay down on this ***** because i am a kind soul. but  he is 1 facebook status away from coughing up blood. how long yall think i should i give this ***** before i uncle phil his *** out of here? 

Seven months and he hasn't paid you a dime nor has he saved anything?
Tell him he has until the end of the month.

Last edited:
also, this dude be sneak dissing on facebook. i havent posted on facebook in  4 years but i play the poker game on there every blue moon. so i log on the other day and his status is the first thing on my time line. the **** said something like "if you a grown man and the first thing you do in the morning is eat cereal go kill yourself" he posted this about 30 minutes after i woke up and ate a bowl of cereal.  but you staying in my ****? 

I don't know this why got me in tears. :lol: :lol:

Put him out my G.

See I've been your homie but I never would talk down on the folks helping me out. Would buy groceries, would pay a little here and there. Clean etc. They still kicked me out.

Lmao at the cereal line, What is a grown man supposed to do in the morning?  

Bra just dead that ***** it's 2017 you aint got your **** together yet chances are you won't ever.

You got to stop being so nice. That's what got you into this situation. Sometimes you just gotta let them sink or swim. Especially since you hadn't seen him in forever so who knows what he was really on.

Yeah I got a few friends that could couch surf but they wouldn't pull that.

Oh well at least we covered a few bills. Just tell him, 'bro, I want my space back, my helping you has come to an end. You've got until the end of the month to find somewhere else.' and leave it at that.

"givers have to set limits because takers rarely do."

wait you let mans stay on your couch for 7 months?
roll.gif
what the hell?
the time flew by tbh

Throw his *** out along with that stink *** couch he been sleeping on for the past 7mths. Probably smells like ****

Back
Top Bottom