Homosexuality In Sneaker Culture

i dont care if your gay or not..
sneaker collecting doesn't have anything to do with orientation
BUT beginning a "Hot Guys" thread in a mostly straight guys forum would basically be asking for it..
its like those flamboyant gay guys who want attention by the actions they take

p.s. one of my closest friends is gay if that helps. lol

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

BUT beginning a "Hot Guys" thread in a mostly straight guys forum would basically be asking for it..

I guess but at the same time I expect respectful coments. Some of these guys are obviously trolling heavily in my topic in hopes of getting it locked yet nothing is being done. I will start the thread eventually.

Originally Posted by Lstylez23

I guess but at the same time I expect respectful coments. Some of these guys are obviously trolling heavily in my topic in hopes of getting it locked yet nothing is being done. I will start the thread eventually.

Just don't respond.I don't understand why you guys feel compelled to comment on every single topic.  
If you think it's a troll thread, posting "don't feed the trolls" a million times only keeps the thread on page 1 indefinitely.  If you're not going to contribute something worthwhile to the thread, just leave it alone and go about your business. 

What's more, there's NEVER an excuse to make homophobic/heterosexist statements on NikeTalk.  NikeTalk welcomes LGBT members and anyone who attempts to post hate speech etc. will be immediately and permanently banned from the site.  

Just don't respond.I don't understand why you guys feel compelled to comment on every single topic.  
If you think it's a troll thread, posting "don't feed the trolls" a million times only keeps the thread on page 1 indefinitely.  If you're not going to contribute something worthwhile to the thread, just leave it alone and go about your business. 

What's more, there's NEVER an excuse to make homophobic/heterosexist statements on NikeTalk.  NikeTalk welcomes LGBT members and anyone who attempts to post hate speech etc. will be immediately and permanently banned from the site.  

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

lmao @ gay up the board. i've seen pretty women threads in 90% female boards. so... uh yeah.

I'm not hating on anyone's orientation, but in general women act a lot closer to other women than men do to men.

Girls go to the bathroom together, hug/kiss each other, tell each other how pretty they look... I don't know any men that do that.

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

lmao @ gay up the board. i've seen pretty women threads in 90% female boards. so... uh yeah.

I'm not hating on anyone's orientation, but in general women act a lot closer to other women than men do to men.

Girls go to the bathroom together, hug/kiss each other, tell each other how pretty they look... I don't know any men that do that.

Originally Posted by Method Man

LGBT
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender

did i get it right?

Originally Posted by Method Man

LGBT
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender

did i get it right?

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by beh235

What does being gay have to do with shoes? I'm lost on that.

this

Same what do you only wear female kicks or something are your feet weird cause your gay? Its shoes its about collecting the ones you like, falling for the hype and enjoying the appeal of tit all. Gay or Straight has nothing to do with whats on sneakers on your feet.

Originally Posted by davizzy

Originally Posted by beh235

What does being gay have to do with shoes? I'm lost on that.

this

Same what do you only wear female kicks or something are your feet weird cause your gay? Its shoes its about collecting the ones you like, falling for the hype and enjoying the appeal of tit all. Gay or Straight has nothing to do with whats on sneakers on your feet.

It's really not fair that gays get labeled by things that are for everyone. In this case shoes. But why do gay people have to take the rainbow. I like rainbows. I'm not gay tho.

It's really not fair that gays get labeled by things that are for everyone. In this case shoes. But why do gay people have to take the rainbow. I like rainbows. I'm not gay tho.

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

what's your real screenname?

maybe Oh SNAPS88 ??

...thats when "sneaker culture" involves homosexuality

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Deceased"

Back
Top Bottom