Horrible Bosses. Vol We All have had one| Out now

This really looks good, been getting good reviews with 75% as of now on RT.
Who checking it out?

Im going later today

This really looks good, been getting good reviews with 75% as of now on RT.
Who checking it out?

Im going later today

why are they having a midnight release for this though?
laugh.gif

already got my tickets through fandango for tomorrow evening. will report back.

why are they having a midnight release for this though?
laugh.gif

already got my tickets through fandango for tomorrow evening. will report back.

hell yeah. Huge fan of Charlie Day...the only reason Im watching. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

hell yeah. Huge fan of Charlie Day...the only reason Im watching. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'll def be checking it out. I'm hoping for great laughs and Aniston boob shots.
Nah not in this movie. But she has a movie with Paul Rudd called Wanderlust coming out in the fall (my friends saw a screening of it a couple weeks back)...and you'll finally see them in all their glory
laugh.gif

I'm checking this movie out tonight though, heard it was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'll def be checking it out. I'm hoping for great laughs and Aniston boob shots.
Nah not in this movie. But she has a movie with Paul Rudd called Wanderlust coming out in the fall (my friends saw a screening of it a couple weeks back)...and you'll finally see them in all their glory
laugh.gif

I'm checking this movie out tonight though, heard it was pretty funny.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Looks like it'll have a lot of Hangover type humor. Will see Saturday regardless

just finished seeing it. it definitely had the hangover-type vibe with a group of guys working together to solve a problem...only minus the "over-the-topness" and ****.  more of a mature hangover, i guess.
jennifer aniston.....
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Looks like it'll have a lot of Hangover type humor. Will see Saturday regardless

just finished seeing it. it definitely had the hangover-type vibe with a group of guys working together to solve a problem...only minus the "over-the-topness" and ****.  more of a mature hangover, i guess.
jennifer aniston.....
eek.gif

embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Saw a special screening of it last month.

Its an okay movie, the plot is a bit predictable and the actors dialouge and individual personalities make the movie a bit more bearable.

Jennifer Aniston has still got it.

BRAD YOU A FOOL SON

Saw a special screening of it last month.

Its an okay movie, the plot is a bit predictable and the actors dialouge and individual personalities make the movie a bit more bearable.

Jennifer Aniston has still got it.

BRAD YOU A FOOL SON

movie was terrible. too blunt in every one of its jokes and the story was easily predictable. only redeeming quality was how fine aniston is

Back
Top Bottom