Horrible Bosses. Vol We All have had one| Out now

Movie had some funny moments. But Aniston does NOT show her tittays. 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Saw this last night after holding off to see it with buddies.

I expected it to be really good, didn't hear a bad word about it, then I saw it, and it underperformed. Such a great cast, everyone was believable and it had it's moments but this didn't do much for me.

I hope it's one of those movies I'll like more with a couple more viewings but I was pretty disappointed.

i felt like it was too short, and the script just wasn't that sharp, so much more could have been done with this great plot.

Full Review - Horrible Bosses - great concept, great cast, but so underwhelming - http://t.co/U56QLdd

Saw this last night after holding off to see it with buddies.

I expected it to be really good, didn't hear a bad word about it, then I saw it, and it underperformed. Such a great cast, everyone was believable and it had it's moments but this didn't do much for me.

I hope it's one of those movies I'll like more with a couple more viewings but I was pretty disappointed.

i felt like it was too short, and the script just wasn't that sharp, so much more could have been done with this great plot.

Full Review - Horrible Bosses - great concept, great cast, but so underwhelming - http://t.co/U56QLdd

It was well worth it just for the Aniston scenes alone. She can caress my ears anyday
pimp.gif
. Movie was funny. Don't come in expecting to think or analyze. Just prepare for the jokes. I give it a 8/10

It was well worth it just for the Aniston scenes alone. She can caress my ears anyday
pimp.gif
. Movie was funny. Don't come in expecting to think or analyze. Just prepare for the jokes. I give it a 8/10

Movie was so much better than I expected. Actually one of my favorites of the year. 
It was so damn funny throughout. Charlie Day is hilarious, easily one of my favorite actors.

Mother@#$# Jones 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The purse story had me in tears yo. And whenever they would address him by his name in the bar... "Now you listen here Mother@#$#" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Highly recommend this movie. 

Movie was so much better than I expected. Actually one of my favorites of the year. 
It was so damn funny throughout. Charlie Day is hilarious, easily one of my favorite actors.

Mother@#$# Jones 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The purse story had me in tears yo. And whenever they would address him by his name in the bar... "Now you listen here Mother@#$#" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Highly recommend this movie. 

Originally Posted by VanAP

This movie was hilarious! Lots of good jokes and gotta love movies with some bloopers at the end.
Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This movie was hilarious! Lots of good jokes and gotta love movies with some bloopers at the end.
Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Up for funniest movie this year, next to Bridesmaides. I think I need to see it again it was so funny.

Up for funniest movie this year, next to Bridesmaides. I think I need to see it again it was so funny.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I watched Just Go With it the other night and fell in love with her all over again.
I love you Rachel

Originally Posted by AEA18

Jennifer Aniston 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I watched Just Go With it the other night and fell in love with her all over again.
I love you Rachel

caught this last night... hadn't heard/read a word about it.  i was
laugh.gif
throughout the whole flick.

Anniston automatic door locking system scene
eek.gif

Not My Name
roll.gif

MFer Jones
grin.gif

"I took a tour of her mouth...house.."
pimp.gif