[| -- HOT 97's "3 THE HARD WAY" Appreciation (Kast One, Bobby Trends, Big Ben) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
smh.gif
This ___ Kast is going in right now, killed that Diplomats set.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rarely listen to the radio,...I was drivin to some party around like 12-1:00am and turned on the radio and i was like
eek.gif
....I was thinkin to my self do they always go this hard on hot97 or am ijus bugging.
Its nice to know it wasnt just me how tought that aswell, they definitly went IN
pimp.gif

you already know Q, gotta always check for their mixes. i liked it better when kast was doin it himself though.
none the less APPRECIATED

It was Kast I thing for 2 hrs straight last night no commercials, when they play the stuff that isn't on the regular day time 100x schedule (Jay, T.I., 50,Ron Browz) they go INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

It was Kast I thing for 2 hrs straight last night no commercials, when they play the stuff that isn't on the regular day time 100x schedule (Jay, T.I., 50, Ron Browz) they go INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
probably a mixshow.. my favorite part of the radio.. the least amount of BS

Its the "get you in the mood for the party" mix. Bobby Konders and Jabba murdered the reggae set the hour before that I think...pregaming is so easywith all that on

Originally Posted by jomitm

i neeeeeed a radio rip. this dude kast knows his +@*@.
You'll be able to DL it from his web-site soon. He always puts his Saturday night sets up........

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by jomitm

i neeeeeed a radio rip. this dude kast knows his +@*@.
You'll be able to DL it from his web-site soon. He always puts his Saturday night sets up........
good looks my dude.
4ysjapv.gif

West Coast DJs > East Coast

only Kast and SpinBad get my respect (from NYC that is)

^^ You're buggin b , step ya DJ game up then ... there are pioneers here and the most sucessful club dj`s ever . STOP IT !! New Jack statements

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

^^ You're buggin b , step ya DJ game up then ... there are pioneers here and the most sucessful club dj`s ever . STOP IT !! New Jack statements
laugh.gif

I'm talkin radio-mix show wise. We all know about the history behind the Jazzy Jeffs, Kool Hercs and Grandmaster Flashes of the world, so there's noneed to get into that. DJing is a big realm and it's entirely too difficult just to narrow it down to one whole thing .

But in this day and age please believe that a DJs from the west coast will shred most DJs from the east coast on the turntables. Club, mixtape, competitionsetc you name it.

But then again you east coasters just like to listen to the song in the club, have the DJ press pause and yell somethin on the mic, hear a few bombs, and thinkthat's dope.

What are you talking about ? Have you ever even rocked out in an NYC club ? NO , I can tell already ... STOP .

I been to LA spots , dudes aint touchin NYC club DJ`s .

Your sayin only Kast and Spinbad ? That`s funny . Kast is new to the game and Spinbad is on Z100 , a non Hip Hop station .

You're forgetting Capri , Rich Medina , Kool Bob Love , Large Pro , Qtip , Evil Dee , Dj Spinna , Dj Eclipse , DJ Eli , JS- 1,Dj Riz , Sizzahands , FunkFlex, Camilo , Enuff , Mista Cee, Red Alert , Clue, Skribbles etc... are all still active @ clubs or on the radio .

The Most sucessful Dj radio crews are run from NYC ... Heavy Hitters and The Big Dawg Pitbulls .

And I'm well aware that DJaying is a big realm .

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

What are you talking about ? Have you ever even rocked out in an NYC club ? NO , I can tell already ... STOP .

I been to LA spots , dudes aint touchin NYC club DJ`s .

Your sayin only Kast and Spinbad ? That`s funny . Kast is new to the game and Spinbad is on Z100 , a non Hip Hop station .

You're forgetting Capri , Rich Medina , Kool Bob Love , Large Pro , Qtip , Evil Dee , Dj Spinna , Dj Eclipse , DJ Eli , JS- 1,Dj Riz , Sizzahands , Funk Flex, Camilo , Enuff , Mista Cee, Red Alert , Clue, Skribbles etc... are all still active @ clubs or on the radio .

The Most sucessful Dj radio crews are run from NYC ... Heavy Hitters and The Big Dawg Pitbulls .

And I'm well aware that DJaying is a big realm .
Dude cannot post a comeback.... you shut him down
laugh.gif

LOL Nah he ain't shut me down; dudes points are valid though. I can see where he's coming from. Just havin a friendly debate

We're on different coasts so our tastes vary (esp club wise). and with how they do things over there on that side - it's different. I'm just sayinthat what you gotta do behind the decks you will be more impressed w/ what a west coast cat can do in their club environment, which is just my opinion. I'mtalkin general wise tho. comparing a DJ Eli with a DJ Kid Capri wouldn't be fair at all but both are respectable DJs

but I can throw out that AM, Spider, Fashen, Scene, Vice, Echo, Homicide, Morse Code, Eric DLux, Big Syphe, Reflex, Turbelence, E-Man can do a thing or twoalso

Oh snap! We made it on NT!
eek.gif
Thanks for the love dudes, it keeps usfocused and motivated! Im working on finding the recording for that show that Q is talking about with the Diplomats set, I don't know where I put it thatnight...I was jet lagged and out of it. In the meantime, heres a link to Sunday afternoons mix if anybody wants to give it a listen. Click Here. Oh and West Coast Djs are extreeeemely nice on the cut..and the style completely differsthan east coast style...so your both right!
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom