Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I wasn't planning on getting the Ronin but damn, that's a must. Cap looks like a rehash but I'll cop because it'll be cheaper than buying the AOU figure!

Yeah there is 4 rockets with this one right?

GOTG1
GOTG2
IW which is literally the same rocket as the second Guardians and why I dididnt get him
Endgame

Rocket is the one figure I thought I would never own but I want this one too. Flex plans wont save me. This movie is about to hurt my wallet

Has Rocket been sold by himself? I’ve only seen him paired with a deluxe Groot, granted I haven’t seen the Guardians 1 Rocket figure. Price point should be under 2 bones I would imagine

Gotta bunch of these old Street Fighter and Spawn Toys (only two shown) in my garage. The tags are EBX! :wow: That’s electronic boutique for the milenials Lol. Bust them out and display?

ABA89A4C-7502-4B78-8DD7-CF831F125FA8.jpeg

-edit- just realized this might be the wrong toy thread

I was collecting Sota Street Fighter figures for a hot second years ago but stopped and now SH Figuarts/Ban-Dai has the license and as much as I love their figures I’m not a fan of their street fighter line

Gotta bunch of these old Street Fighter and Spawn Toys (only two shown) in my garage. The tags are EBX! :wow: That’s electronic boutique for the milenials Lol. Bust them out and display?

ABA89A4C-7502-4B78-8DD7-CF831F125FA8.jpeg

-edit- just realized this might be the wrong toy thread
let me get that ken

Back
Top Bottom