Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Got my Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV diecast in. Really glad I got this version. I like the accessories and Tony Stark head sculpt it came with.

A9DF8EF6-80A8-4972-8E89-71685D51E8A0.jpeg
E3DFC5CB-3E8B-445D-80A2-81117291B8F7.jpeg
Wow. It looks really good.

I tried but it’s already on the waitlist.

Would of been my first 1/4 scale. That’s like my Holy Grail.

Dope figure but that scale takes up wayyyyy too much real estate man...already have Vader on PO and own the MK43

Yo, I'm still waiting for that damn Joker since December, every month they've pushed my order back. Just take my damn money Hot Toys! It's the last payment!!!

I wonder if there’s gonna be a rush of orders after End Game drops. I know I might order a figure or two after watching how the movie ends.

Are they done announcing figures for EG? Or you guys think there’s gonna be a couple surprises after the movie drops?

THANOS JUST ARRIVED AT THE OFFICE. THE BOX IS MASSIVE AND HEAVY! NOTHING TO DO AT WORK TODAY SO ILL UNBOX AND PRETTY MUCH MESS WITH HIM THE REST OF THE DAY :lol:

32E6C658-1C20-4580-8EE2-7AECD0F5A3AF.jpeg
Did the same thing, slow day when mine came. Boss looked at me funny but customers were amazed by it. Had Hulk delivered to my job too. Almost wanna keep one here but I don't trust these people

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom