Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

A247B00C-3B05-45F9-88C1-3EF9B13F3B2A.jpeg

Why the dirty shield with the clean suit? Helmet also don't match. I don't dislike it, looks good. Just wish it was able to differentiate itself more from the AOU or CIVIL WAR Caps. I'm copping

Last edited:
I think of all the money I spent on these figures and it blows my mind, however is money I could never regret Everytime I open every single one of them...the feeling is hard to explain when you are a collector of these, it really does feel like being a kid in Xmas all over again...I sometimes just sit in front of the ones I got displayed in awe...

I think of all the money I spent on these figures and it blows my mind, however is money I could never regret Everytime I open every single one of them...the feeling is hard to explain when you are a collector of these, it really does feel like being a kid in Xmas all over again...I sometimes just sit in front of the ones I got displayed in awe...

I'M STARING AT THIS THANOS RIGHT NOW IN AWE. THIS FIGURE IS GOD DAMN INCREDIBLE. FEELS LIKE HE CAME RIGHT OUT OF THE MOVIE ONTO MY DESK :lol:

Those early figures look sooooo much like toys in comparison to what they put out now, and yes that’s Thanos looks like antman shrunk his *** and shipped him to you, incredible bro, so happy to be getting mines soon as well as the mk50...Cap is getting copped, so will mk85 and EG thanks and Thor....I think everyone else isn’t a must.

Those early figures look sooooo much like toys in comparison to what they put out now, and yes that’s Thanos looks like antman shrunk his *** and shipped him to you, incredible bro, so happy to be getting mines soon as well as the mk50...Cap is getting copped, so will mk85 and EG thanks and Thor....I think everyone else isn’t a must.

CAP, ROCKET, AND RONIN/HAWKEYE IS A MUST FOR ME

That new face plate is ugly. They should have went all out by giving us a new headsculpt for the Steve Rogers head. Still copping tho

Back
Top Bottom