Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Black Widow: $235
Cap: $274

I wonder what those accessories will be for Cap. I guess we will likely find out tonight/tomorrow....

2DDD0C42-0EA5-4513-9A81-672A86190295.jpeg
B6B8ADFC-FD7B-4CC8-ACE7-8455226F27AF.jpeg
E613D9CB-D356-4A1B-8E9B-B82A560176D2.jpeg
C4D9AD07-EA37-4E28-AD1E-072F31257E8E.jpeg
576DFF62-14F2-40F5-BF38-A1E7D797C1FA.jpeg

With EndGame here, let’s not forget the victor of Infinity War!

Well, just purchased the life-size gauntlet ksteezy ksteezy . I also have the MK50 and 85 on PO along with Cap.

IW Cap should be here Monday.

Question, where do you guys normally sell figures you no longer have space for or just want to let go? I decided to let my Star Wars figure go.

Well, just purchased the life-size gauntlet ksteezy ksteezy . I also have the MK50 and 85 on PO along with Cap.

Question, where do you guys normally sell figures you no longer have space for or just want to let go? I decided to let my Star Wars figure go.

SELL!? Cues in Soldier Boy GIF....lol

I’ve never been able to let go of a single figure...

Congrats on the gauntlet!!! They need to drop a damaged one too...Endgame one should have been a toast one.

Throughout Endgame I kept thinking to myself that's gonna look so sick as a hot toy

So many figures they could/should make from Endgame

Post it in here? Otherwise the Hot Toys subreddit has a spot to post about toys for sale and sideshowcollectors.com has one as well.

Imma need y’all to toss up pictures of Captain America with a certain accessory after watching End Game. There’s also two female characters i would love to see made after the movie.

EBAY SELLER ***’D ME ON THE USED BANK ROBBER 2.0 JOKER I GOT FROM EBAY. I ASKED HIM IF THERE WERE ANY FLAWS. HE REPLIED ITS IN PERFECT CONDITION. WELL JUST OPENING IT NOW I DISCOVERED HIS SHIRTS BEEN YELLOWED AND HIS LEG IS BROKEN AT THE HIP JOINT. :angry: HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AS HE WAS HIDING CERTAIN ANGLES IN THE PICS.

I ALREADY ORDERED A BRAND NEW SEALED BANK ROBBER JOKER 2.0 FROM ANOTHER SELLER AND STARTED THE RETURN PROCESS WITH EBAY. WAS TRYNA SAVE A FEW BUCKS GETTING USED BUT BIT ME IN THE ***.

2FCA6429-500D-4629-9362-1DCF37C04843.jpeg

295482E3-A2EC-4C58-83C6-942BABFE645B.jpeg

59154E3D-6714-4D26-BC26-BEABBA94084E.jpeg

Completely understand, I might double up on him and Iron-Man. Wonder if we get a Thor? So many dope accessories should be coming with pretty much everyone
I thought about possibly doing the same with Iron Man, end of an era and possibly the last one too.

If hot toys is not revealing more figures in fear of spoiling endgame then they shouldn't be worried anymore. Just saw an ad for it that showed EVERYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom