House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by TP800

If i was to guess I would say that HOH int eh Galleria will be very hectic on Grand Opening Day. Best Bet if anything is to go to Northline if you do not want to deal with a huge crowd, but who knows it may the same way there on Saturday as well.

Galleria is always hectic on weekends. I'll be there for sure to check it out, hopefully they'll have some good shirts/shorts.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

I can't wait until a really limited shoe comes out and see how HOH divides the batch.
Flagship

pimp.gif
This is when I become one of the few NTers really sayinganything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AG21

I just stopped in to HOH Houston to get some new hoops shoes and had to get a few extra things!

2uxy88i.jpg
pimp.gif

can someone enlighten me on the numbers on the tongue and what makeup of the hyperize are these? houston astros?

Originally Posted by MJ23KB24LB23

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

What happen the Illinois hyperize?

If I'm not mistaken HOHCHI will be the only HOH that's releasing the "Illinois Hyperize" and HOHNYC will be the only HOH releasing the "UCONN Hyperize". Not sure on which NCAA Hyperize will be exclusive for HOHLA and HOHCherry Hill yet.
Releasing at HOH TOMORROW
NIKE HYPERIZE "NCAA USC"
24y4ifm.jpg
?

I wonder if the lebron vii will sell out immediately, would there be any chance of grabbing a pair tommorow afternoon or are people going to be waiting in linebefore open for these?

blackcat23mj- the c/w is for the astros, its one of their old c/w's they used to have and the numbers are the 2 area codes for houston, 713 & 281

^
wink.gif
ayos ba pare?

HOHNY had the savage beasts on display along with silver half cents and cf skyposites..they still have some lebron 7 chinas,penny 2 coppers,ctk's,thinkpinks,svsm soldiers 3's and the reggies in assorted sizes.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

just the black carbon fiber.

also they had the leroy smith aj 1's.
sick.gif
i didn't even see the leroy smith aj 1's when i was there..lol

Back
Top Bottom