House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Exactly, Im surprised NYC has them but I think Harlem is one of the better the best HOH anyway.
fixed.
HONY is the ORIGINAL
so you KNOW they have priority over all the others.
for example..700 pairs of Pearls and LA/CHI had maybe 150 combined at most (prob. more like 100 total), China Lebron VIIs, Harlem received 400 pairs, rest ofthe HOHs not even 250 combined I bet.

and yes, HOHNY does have the London HRs.

HOH opening in DMV this weekend (Paul and J I know you guys are happy
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As always, if anyone needs anything from HOH you know what to do.

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released exclusively for HOH houston? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred 13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize
No, he's talking about these
Houston Exclusive 1's

241.jpg

But man, when are those BB3's slated for a US release? price in london?

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released exclusively for HOH houston? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred 13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize
Houston Exclusive 1's

241.jpg

Does that shoe look black to you with a white midsole and red outsole?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Exactly, Im surprised NYC has them but I think Harlem is one of the better the best HOH anyway.
fixed.
HONY is the ORIGINAL
so you KNOW they have priority over all the others.
for example..700 pairs of Pearls and LA/CHI had maybe 150 combined at most (prob. more like 100 total), China Lebron VIIs, Harlem received 400 pairs, rest of the HOHs not even 250 combined I bet.

and yes, HOHNY does have the London HRs.

HOH opening in DMV this weekend (Paul and J I know you guys are happy
laugh.gif
)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As always, if anyone needs anything from HOH you know what to do.
Flagship. diz you guizes be understandin the concept yet?

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]exclusively for HOH houston[/color]? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred 13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize
Houston Exclusive 1's

241.jpg

Does that shoe look black to you with a white midsole and red outsole?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was refering to the exclusive Houston HOH 1's...
laugh.gif
you know where i bolded and put in red for you

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize
Houston Exclusive 1's

241.jpg

Both of those are
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yeah Harlem world is better but I touched down in London Town so it's better than nothing, although quite expensive. And I missed out on the Transformerspack so I got excited like a fat kid seeing a bag of chips...

if anyone needs help with houston hoh releases, pm me.
the houston ajf iv and 1's are still available as well as the rice and bulldog kobe iv's. i also think some china moons are still sitting around.

Just picked up the Christ the King Soldier III's but before I use them to play ball, anyone know how they compare to the BB1's (calling you Rock)? Ipicked them up since I needed a shoe to play ball in and I'm tired of waiting for the BB3's to hit stateside.

can someone break it down for me...

what is the rules for using your FL employee discount in HOH locations exactly? exclusions, or is everything able to be got with the 30%?

THANKS

Back
Top Bottom