House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

yeah nobody really checks out the jordan section at the back.them thangs are loud as hell.also saw the winterized spizikes
indifferent.gif
they still had cp3.11 chinas on display too.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

yeah nobody really checks out the jordan section at the back.them thangs are loud as hell.also saw the winterized spizikes
indifferent.gif
they still had cp3.11 chinas on display too.
Yeah all i looked at was the lebron section..and the various basketball kicks they had in the front..nothin special..did pick up foam hyperizesand eggplant hyperdunks for the Employee Appreciation..

Need information of HOH LA:

1. Anyone knows when is KOBE IV gradient drop? I called them on Friday and they said it's not going to be there untill next week. But not sure which day ofnext week exactly...

2. Is there any Skyposite there?

Thanks a lot~

@maxtempo: oo bro! they thought i was wearing my gr's but upclose they saw something else haha. hope there was anHOH here tho.....that'll be a plus for sneakerheads here. thanks again maxtempo for the reggie hookups!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

now that college hoops is around the corner when do yall think hoh will start carrying team shorts?

HoH Chi had Illini, MSU, and Ohio St shorts last year. I wish they would carry authentic shorts though.

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released exclusively for HOH houston? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released exclusively for HOH houston? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred 13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize

Um...this is no Jordan 1...and it's not black...
jordan-fusion-13-houston.jpg

Just came from the London House of Hoops they have the London Exclusive Hyperize it's baby blue with the flag on the tongue(far top left), and the LebronVII with London written on the heel. They had all the Asia exclusive Cradle rock lows, Cobra collection, Transformer collection, in basically all sizes seemedlike. Also most of the Zoom Soldier 3s HOH exclusives, college hyperizes and other stuff here check it out in the pic. That's me and I purchased the Destrohyperize, Megatrons, soundwaves, and Thailand cradle rocks. I wanted the Philippines(REPRESENT) but they didn't have my size... Well my girl is Thai sothat's cool anyway. I'm here till next week then i'm in Houston looks as if I've been to all these of Hoops in like 2 weeks, I was just inbeverly center like last week. If anyone wants anything here in London LMK I can purchase it for you, WITH YOUR MONEY! via paypal... email me atxherrera@hawaii.edu you can message me too... Now on to the pics.
376390728.jpg

376390731.jpg

376390729.jpg

Those are the londons my cam makes them look royal blue they are light blue and have the flag on the tongue, sorry I'll take a detailed pic when I go formy VAT refunds...

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Did anyone notice that new Jordan 1 high (mid?) that was released exclusively for HOH houston? Its black with dotted 3m like you would find on the bred 13's with a white midsole and red outsole. I think my next visit is going to be for these and also:

Foamposite Blazers

90's Infared Hyperize

Um...this is no Jordan 1...and it's not black...
jordan-fusion-13-houston.jpg

I had a feeling dude was speaking of this shoe ... LMAO .. and if he was . DAMN homie . your way off.

Back
Top Bottom