House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Its funny - about a month ago i asked a FootLocker manager about a HoH's opening up in San Francisco and he said theyre just debating about where to place the HoH's location.

They want to keep in the urban area, but want to keep its distance from Niketown. But we'll see...Spring/Summer 2010 tho
pimp.gif
I cant wait for it to open up.

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Hugo

I feel you man. yea im from hyattsville
pimp.gif
. and you?
Im from Oxon Hill but live in Gainesville now... I used to frequent PGP when I went to College Park..

SouthLawn!!! lls... Rock if I try to go to CP for grad school, think you could be an alum recommendation? Do they even consider those?

grin.gif

I think I'd have to be a judge or something to really make an impact..lol I think those only help in movies or if Barack writes it.. lol

Just got back from the DMV area. That trip was insane. Mad traffic on the way there, like 8-10 accidents on the way there and back, cars doing 360's andface the wrong way, ending up on the wrong side of the road and etc. Hyattsville is straight in the hood! lol Prince George's mall is crazy! lolNonetheless it was pretty cool, people showed love. don't feel like typing my entire story/trip or whatever so heres pic for yall.

Ended up taking pics of my 4 rings in a TD bank on the way home. It was too dark everywhere else.. lol sorry
If anyone needs help with 4 rings, let me know.
The manager said that they were told only them and hohla were getting the tees, but he said he thinks others should get them.

29enp78.jpg

2aklr13.jpg

rk4uoo.jpg

fkp44z.jpg

fkp44z.jpg
33bcyhh.jpg

2d6lhf.jpg

33m7jgh.jpg

ncccv5.jpg
35a3mmd.jpg
28ai7tu.jpg
b7yknn.jpg
20sa8ft.jpg
20sa8ft.jpg
16k6p9t.jpg
2j5m15g.jpg
2rxhd3s.jpg
315lc3l.jpg

Originally Posted by RockDeep

With as many Models that release and possible colorways.. there should NEVER and I mean NEVER be a slow moment in ANY HoH....

There are several kicks that could sell better by making them ONLY energy releases at HoH....and some cities could use Colorways of other cities..

I agree Rock, and I also feel they should stop while opening new HOHs while they are ahead. I mean, isn't opening multiple HOHs in the same statecounterproductive?

I agree searchin.... Everyone clamored for having one in their city and thats all fine and well...

but what some Nike folks dont realize as well as those on NT.. when something is readily available in droves... they no longer want it...

its the limitedness that makes it a bigger want.

I think Nike HELPS the sneaker community by putting shoes in some cities which aren't in others... They collab like we do on here and trade , sell and pickup... but Buzz is going to kill business eventually and they are going to have alot of in-line stuff just sitting there....

But I could go on for days.. there are people who know alot more than I do.

please make those pics bigger.thanks.

Rock- 100% agreed. HOH was once something original,and special (if you want to use that word). With all these HOHs opening, the originality is disappearing andall it will become is regular footlocker stores. Opening up two HOHs in the

same city is stupid,especially in NJ (no hate on NJ) but just saying. I understand if big markets like Cali and NY get 2 HOHs,but still,ONE is enough.

and for the point on about limited kicks Rock, i agree also. People see that "limited" tag,they WANT that shoe even more, its just natural (i guess
grin.gif
). Nike should stop while they're ahead and they should have justplaced an HOH in the key parts

of the world/U.S. (NY,LA, Chicago,Florida,Houston,DMV). East coast customers are not far from NY nor DMV,depending on location. Houston, Florida,and Chicagoare on their own in their surrounding areas. Cali, I understand why there would

be 2 HOHs there,but anythnig more than 2 is pointless. As far as HOHs worldwide go, London is a good start. Germany would be good, as well as a couple in Asia(although they already get most "HOH exclusives")

As far as Nike "helping" with limited shoes, i think they do also. We're all on here helping eachother out. As rock mentioned, throughtrades,selling, pick-ups and so on. Some people hate the concept of things being limitied,bu thats the way it

is. not only for shoes but for clothing,toys,cars,etc.

Nike/Footlocker please stop building HOHs

whats funny is that when i was talking to the hoh rep. he was all saying that they are not trying to open to many hoh because they want to keep it exclusive

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Just got back from the DMV area. That trip was insane. Mad traffic on the way there, like 8-10 accidents on the way there and back, cars doing 360's and face the wrong way, ending up on the wrong side of the road and etc. Hyattsville is straight in the hood! lol Prince George's mall is crazy! lol Nonetheless it was pretty cool, people showed love. don't feel like typing my entire story/trip or whatever so heres pic for yall.

Ended up taking pics of my 4 rings in a TD bank on the way home. It was too dark everywhere else.. lol sorry
If anyone needs help with 4 rings, let me know.
The manager said that they were told only them and hohla were getting the tees, but he said he thinks others should get them.

29enp78.jpg

Are these guys nails?

Very sad that NikeTalk members are concerned with what Nike should do, rather than be concerned with what NikeTalk should do.
Then again, HoH doesnt serve me as it used, so I completely overstand the argument.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Very sad that NikeTalk members are concerned with what Nike should do, rather than be concerned with what NikeTalk should do.
Then again, HoH doesnt serve me as it used, so I completely overstand the argument.
DF?

HOH is just becoming the new age FA exclusive. Tight, but not that tight considering it seems like Nike plans on opening them everywhere. They should pacethemselves..

Originally Posted by macgyver35

HOH is just becoming the new age FA exclusive. Tight, but not that tight considering it seems like Nike plans on opening them everywhere. They should pace themselves..
agreed...

i think the 3 HOH were great...

LA NYC and CHI town..

now it seems like they are popping up everywhere.. I might have to fall back on a couple of releases now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by macgyver35

HOH is just becoming the new age FA exclusive. Tight, but not that tight considering it seems like Nike plans on opening them everywhere. They should pace themselves..
QFT but I think its more FootLocker's plan than Nike. You dont see Nike opening up 5 "21 Mercer-like" stores...

Originally Posted by air max 87

so now you dont like them cause they arent limited
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Why should he? The limited releases is the only thing that seperates HOH stores from a regular Footlocker.

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by air max 87

so now you dont like them cause they arent limited
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Why should he? The limited releases is the only thing that seperates HOH stores from a regular Footlocker.

Granted, but jsut cause something isnt limited shouldnt change the fact if you like a shoe or not....

if you only like a certain shoe just cause its "limited or harder to get" then
laugh.gif

How limited are the Big Nike "Lil Dez" ? so i can know wether to just wait for them to pop up on ebay and pay like 20-30 bucks extra or just askRapido to please hook it up with a 9 cause these are dope to me

i feel like i'm one of the few that like the idea of opening in more markets. more HoHs mean its easier for all of us to pick up certain PEs that dropthere. if that means some people stop buying them because they're not limited, then thats fine with me. i don't buy shoes because theyre limited. ifanything i DON'T buy shoes because they're limited. if you think about it, the PEs that drop at HoH are still limited considering there are less than10 of them open.

and i hope the lil dez are not limited because i want to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

How limited are the Big Nike "Lil Dez" ? so i can know wether to just wait for them to pop up on ebay and pay like 20-30 bucks extra or just ask Rapido to please hook it up with a 9 cause these are dope to me
Might as well get them from Rapido and tip him the 20-30.

After all he deserves that for all he's done around here.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom