House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Got to touch the 4 rings & to me they are not that great, but just my opinion, so if you want them I can pick them up for someone.

wait,wait,so the 4 rings are up for sale now?would you happen to know how much retail is cause i'm hearing different things.TIA

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Got to touch the 4 rings & to me they are not that great, but just my opinion, so if you want them I can pick them up for someone.

wait,wait,so the 4 rings are up for sale now?would you happen to know how much retail is cause i'm hearing different things.TIA

Not on sell yet, but they will be tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Do they have the Dunkman Soldiers Bmoore? Or am I asking too much for those to still be in existence? lol

PGP is so far from me, Im better off going thru Rapido and UpandComing for my HoH needs.. lol
Rock, I am sorry to say, but I think that ship has sailed. I wish I had gotten them also. No Soldiers there just the CTK, SVSM, Akrons, ThinkPink, OSU, & some of those team colors.

These are the shirts releasing with the kobe iv 4 rings ones black and other purple and yellow
pimp.gif
2u4r6he.jpg
27yqqub.jpg
vyph1z.jpg

cool,thanks bmoore34

so are the 4 rings kobe iv's dropping at all HOH tomorrow or just for the grand opening of the HOH in MD?

my friend that works at the HOH in MD told me theres only 24 pairs of the kobes there. not sure iff true

daaaamn. ima bout to go right now to cop them because the mall opens at 12. thanks for confirming it rapido

^ no comment
laugh.gif

give them a foamposite Kobe IV and 240 pairs, and it'll sell out same day
laugh.gif

wonder what the #s look like for NY,CHI, and NJ...LA doesn't count cause you know they'll have plenty.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ no comment
laugh.gif

give them a foamposite Kobe IV and 240 pairs, and it'll sell out same day
laugh.gif

wonder what the #s look like for NY,CHI, and NJ...LA doesn't count cause you know they'll have plenty.

I hope this is true for LA.
pimp.gif

Those 4 rings shirts are too busy. I like the puppet ring shirt better. That's just me though. Don't be deterred from buying it if you really want it.

Joe your right... Kobe's would usually sit... but there are def. goin to be folks who've never been to PG Plaza goin to scoop cause they know the localbruh's could care less.

Foams would def. sell out before the Kobe's though if there are just colors being released repeatedly...

A dude could seriously live in the surrounding areas of DC and send stuff to everyone else cause most of "us" wont buy it up

Back
Top Bottom