House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

I saw picture of the 4 rings and I want somebody to confirm this but do they have patent on the collar? patent yellow collar?

rock- you're right. guess it has to do on your area. just like foams aka dope would sell out in dmv,kobes will sell out in cali. foams will sell out in nyalso,but sit in places like Chi. we won't go in a dmv/ny debate, we know where that will go
laugh.gif

Nike OD'd on Kobes,which imo, "messed up" the IV.
still a great shoe,but too many colorways.

Franky- what up. good to hear Chi is gettin some on this release
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if anyone needs help with 4rings, you know what to do.

was gonna go pick them up until i realized there was no bus running on weekends here on campus.....
smh.gif
. there goes my chances.

hahaha at ya saying its not going to sell out here in MD
grin.gif
..too bad theydid.. and quick as well.... i luckily got my sz. 10
smokin.gif

2psf21k.jpg

18kygk.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Man, I was hoping for a Caron Blue Chip PE...lol....

caron PE zoom flight club are on sale for $99 at HoHny
are there any mayo's flight clubs left?
they also had mayos and matrix flight clubs on sale. not sure what sizes they had.

btw i was talking to some HOH rep. and i asked him if they will open one in San Fransico
pimp.gif
and he said yea but didnt give me a date and he said there willalso be one in Las vegas and 2 in Dallas!

Originally Posted by Hugo

btw i was talking to some HOH rep. and i asked him if they will open one in San Fransico
pimp.gif
and he said yea but didnt give me a date and he said there will also be one in Las vegas and 2 in Dallas!

Yep, the LV supposed to open right after HOHLA but idk what happen.

Hugo... I know your're from my area.. if you dont mind what background are you.. Brotha.. causcasion or Pinoy? Or other... just wondering..

sup rocdeep, im hispanic lol

Cool.... Im just tryin to figure out how many brotha's in the urea scooped them..lol

You from Hyattsville or other?

Its funny - about a month ago i asked a FootLocker manager about a HoH's opening up in San Francisco and he said theyre just debating about where toplace the HoH's location.

They want to keep in the urban area, but want to keep its distance from Niketown. But we'll see...Spring/Summer 2010 tho
pimp.gif

i aint cop the iv rings but i got half cents and lebrons vii's last night from HOH PG... i like the HOH section...
<~~ Briggs Chaney

I feel you man. yea im from hyattsville
pimp.gif
. and you?
Im from Oxon Hill but live in Gainesville now... I used to frequent PGP when I went to College Park..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I feel you man. yea im from hyattsville
pimp.gif
. and you?
Im from Oxon Hill but live in Gainesville now... I used to frequent PGP when I went to College Park..

SouthLawn!!! lls... Rock if I try to go to CP for grad school, think you could be an alum recommendation? Do they even consider those?

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom