House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

i remember that freestyle and i remember who taped it...we'll just leave it at that!

Oh yeah, and "goldenchild12", i see that you made it in time to get what u needed.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by searchin4js

i remember that freestyle and i remember who taped it...we'll just leave it at that!

Oh yeah, and "goldenchild12", i see that you made it in time to get what u needed.
wink.gif
YEAAAAAAAA boy got em, whats good though, holla at me

I picked up the Cbooz sharkleys, man these things are tuff

im glad i came down to HoH for this, but hearing that summer PE news, im not to glad im not coming back in the summer haha

Originally Posted by lboiczo

Rock, I dont think the Boozers or the BG's dropped last time... it was only the Tayshaun Prince and Zach Randolph.

They had all of em.
Black Boozers, Black Ben Gordons, White Tayshauns and White Zbo's.

They need to release those white Ben Gordons.

WOW.. those NYC SHARKLEYS go hard... I definately want those bad. I didnt even think of coppin Sharkleys untill I seen those.... Point me in the rightdirection anyone who knows!!

Oh snap, my bad folks. Havent been there in a few weeks so sorry.. Might make a trip on thrusday after Im done with my finals.

First off I wanna say F you all who got the kobe hyperdunk pe's today
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I got the word they were dropping today, I head over there got stuck in damn traffic and when I finally get to hoh,
they are all accounted for
frown.gif
I was inthe red sheeds, lets see the pics the packaging is sexy

and whats good rock, haven't heard from you not sure if you still got my email, I hardly check this damn part of nt anymore hit me up

Originally Posted by Shadi914

First off I wanna say F you all who got the kobe hyperdunk pe's today
mad.gif
laugh.gif

I got the word they were dropping today, I head over there got stuck in damn traffic and when I finally get to hoh,
they are all accounted for...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

That definately got me today because the first 10 ppl were being paid by the 1st douche bag on the line! But its ok I scooped these and got my cousin bringing me about 10 more pairs....

That definately got me today because the first 10 ppl were being paid by the 1st douche bag on the line! But its ok I scooped these and got my cousin bringing me about 10 more pairs....

Damn that sucks, I can imagine being in line to get a pair to wear and seeing that happen. But I would be much more heated if I actually had access to thisstore.

And a reseller hatin on a reseller...the irony.

I was trying to get the Sharkley's PE's, i got so mad that they only go up to size 13...... I wear a size 15 and its f*cked up that a disadvantage topeople wear size 14 or higher.... Even on the good sneakers you want to get, they don't..... When get good sneakers (like the PEs) they should get size upto a 18 period.........
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back