House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

2 questions. How much the hyperdunks & $1500.00 (price of the Hyperdunks on osneakers) for a pair of sneakers that won't make me play Lil Bow Wow inLike Mike is absurd!

AWWWWW man, i want those Hyperdunks in purple them joints are CRACK, damn i wish i would have known.both of them joints are hot, purps are better. thanks

tight i wanted those hyperdunks smfh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn the home ones are filthy

http://www.osneaker.com/

sells a lot of the HoH P.E.s for a fair price i guess, gonna pick up those boozers, btw hows the leather on those randolphs

Is that place legit cause if so I wouldn't mind copping the BG's from there.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn the home ones are filthy

http://www.osneaker.com/

sells a lot of the HoH P.E.s for a fair price i guess, gonna pick up those boozers, btw hows the leather on those randolphs

Is that place legit cause if so I wouldn't mind copping the BG's from there.

it is legit, and im getting deng's and gordon's from there

and thanks for those pics KK....

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

^^^^ wutchu mean kobe pe r gonna be genral releases like da kobe huarache 4 110 instead of 250
ohwell.gif

newbee? J/K HOH only sell player editions we only wont see these colorwayz again, thos kobes in purple are CRACK!!!!

and yet another !!%@+!* release that i miss... smh... i need to start going to hoh more often

This is essentialy how the house of hoops works unless you have a relationship with one of the employees.

They say they do not have set release dates for their PE's, and they are given a date or "call" by a higher up and told either the day of or theday before the release.

Unless you visit the store 6 days a week you are unlikely to ever get anything, because there are resellers and people who operate sneaker websites that are intheir all the time waiting for the next release. They never release anything on Sundays.

Calling for or asking the employees about release information usualy does you no good. Its not worth the time.

For instance, Friday morning customers and callers were told that the Hyperdunks woudl release Saturday and their was no set time on Saturday for them torelase.

So an individual could have been in the store Friday morning, been told they were releasing Saturday, left and found out that Nike "changed theirminds" and released them Friday afternoon.

Someone coudl have called or gone to the store Monday-Tuesday on the week they released the Sharkleys and been told that they were not coming till next week,when infact they may have already had them, or they arrived the next day.

Basicly for everyone who complains about missing out and living so far away, your dealing with alot less frustration than people who actualy live here and getall sorts of misinformation about releases.

I cannot say for certain if they employees truly dont know and Nike controls this, or if they keep the information very quiet to avoid chaos, but essentaily itall means what I said......

If your not a hound that goes in 5-6 days a week looking to get shoes, or you dont get very very lucky, you are likely to miss out on any release that wouldhave value to the resellers.

You can be from the bronx, queens, downtown, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, it just doesnt matter. If you not in Harlem on the regular youre going to miss out.

24 pairs of Hyperdunks ended up in the hands of far less than 24 people. Capitalism baby.

yea very good info man but im still pissed that they havent
opened the HoH in Chicago yet. any opeing dates yet?

Back
Top Bottom