House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

man you guys don't know how much i hate you all.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
lol.
living all the way in
sick.gif
sick.gif
wisconsin
sick.gif
sick.gif
we don't get s*it out here.

laugh.gif
... i know you and shotym are going to drive down from cheeseheadland to the city when HOH opens in chicago

when are they opening the HoH in Chicago?

I read after Las Vegas, and Los Angeles.
ugh not soon enough
mad.gif

^ Yes, my boy just gave me the text message last night that they are out. I have to get those Zach Randolph joints.

LOL congrats on the 700 post. Yea posted something in the general thread. gotta be carefull now. SMH. whats good though?!!?

I just keep checking back on this thread to see if there's any news yet about those Kidd PEs.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

They're in this pic (posted by kiddwill58 in another thread):

Things have been slipping a little bit, so I remind everyone (not naming any names) of something that appears in the VERY BEGINNING of this thread:

If you are entering this post to figure out how to get someone to hook you up with something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see youmaking an attempt to get a hookup, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If you are entering this post to figure out how to trade something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see you making an attempt totrade, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

somebody help me with some Boozer Sharkleys or D-Will huaraches??? Sz 11

dont worry Sho there going to be building a HoH in Chi-Town soon enough so then we can finally get our hands on this stuff.

Ska, there are no plans to release the Kidd PEs. A lot of the stuff in the case doesn't release, Those are just actual PEs.

Via: KixandtheCity.com(posted at: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/05/16/nike-zoom-sharkley-pes-now-at-the-house-of-hoops-in-harlem/)

Following up their recent PE Nike Huarache 2008 release, Nike just released a set of Nike Zoom Sharkley PEs at the House of Hoops in Harlem. The Nike Zoom Sharkley PEs include a "City Series" of Nike Zoom Sharkleys which includes Sharkleys designed for NYC (above), Houston, Vegas, and Los Angeles. In addition to the "City Series", Nike also released Sharkley PEs for Carlos Boozer, Zach Randolph, Ben Gordon, and Tayshuan Prince.

280tidw.jpg

NYC

3133h1g.jpg

LA
vqo22e.jpg

Vegas

2v835op.jpg

Houston

hv7a7o.jpg

Zach Randolph

For the Carlos Boozer and Tayshaun Prince Nike Zoom Sharkley PEs, watch the KATC StockRoom for May 2008 below.

MaZe

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Things have been slipping a little bit, so I remind everyone (not naming any names) of something that appears in the VERY BEGINNING of this thread:

If you are entering this post to figure out how to get someone to hook you up with something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see you making an attempt to get a hookup, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

If you are entering this post to figure out how to trade something from House of Hoops: DON'T DO IT! If we see you making an attempt to trade, YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Ska... I crossed over on this myself, not even thinking bro... I have been after those Stats so long I actually salivated when I saw them on thescreen!!
roll.gif

But back to the kicks.. MAN are the Yankee Stripes bein worn out eh? lol I digress... But I like em, and those Boozers...

me:
I just keep checking back on this thread to see if there's any news yet about those Kidd PEs.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

They're in this pic (posted by kiddwill58 in another thread):

Rob Strongo:
Ska, there are no plans to release the Kidd PEs. A lot of the stuff in the case doesn't release, Those are just actual PEs.

Nooooooooo!

Back
Top Bottom