House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Goddamit - I won't be around that weekend DKJFF^%^%54%$FD%$!!!
Me neither
tired.gif
unless I change plans, we shall see.

I am might skip my trip if they release more then just the YOTR Jordans. I was hoping for some Kobe Chaos or player PE hyperfuses.

I am might skip my trip if they release more then just the YOTR Jordans. I was hoping for some Kobe Chaos or player PE hyperfuses.

I'll be there... So far YOTR 7's (far), China's, Rice's and maybe some BHM 3's.

I'm praying for some China Moon's since I missed out... But thats probably a dream. They still won't say who the guest will be.

Just keep in mind open at 09:00 and allow people to line up at 06:00. My cuz is CMPD and said they will get loitering tickets if anyone tries to camp.

I'll be there... So far YOTR 7's (far), China's, Rice's and maybe some BHM 3's.

I'm praying for some China Moon's since I missed out... But thats probably a dream. They still won't say who the guest will be.

Just keep in mind open at 09:00 and allow people to line up at 06:00. My cuz is CMPD and said they will get loitering tickets if anyone tries to camp.

HOH Grand Opening in SouthCoast Plaza sounds real Promising , Imma B there jus 2 C What I can C and Hiopefully COP a Lil Something Something , You know?

Im comin from San Diego and id any1 else HOLLA

HOH Grand Opening in SouthCoast Plaza sounds real Promising , Imma B there jus 2 C What I can C and Hiopefully COP a Lil Something Something , You know?

Im comin from San Diego and id any1 else HOLLA

I'll say this, it's about GD time that SCP got something good there. Meh @ CMPD, they been hating 'cuz they scared the 'wrong element' will be going there.

I'll say this, it's about GD time that SCP got something good there. Meh @ CMPD, they been hating 'cuz they scared the 'wrong element' will be going there.

Back
Top Bottom