House of Hoops : South Coast Plaza

just want to update everyone on what i saw there.. first of all, the store is NICE. the "HOH" addition in the back looks great.. i think ya'll will love it. there's a kobe section, a durant section, a lebron section, a jordan section..

when i left at 10:30am, people were still in line waiting for the yotr jordan's.. shipment wasn't there yet but it supposed to get there any minute.. line's about 25 deep?

they have aj12 taxi lows, zk6 tours, chaos, rice, camo, draft days, lots of diff foams (like pewter, black/green cactus, electric pros), lots of pe's..

Originally Posted by rukawa005

just want to update everyone on what i saw there.. first of all, the store is NICE. the "HOH" addition in the back looks great.. i think ya'll will love it. there's a kobe section, a durant section, a lebron section, a jordan section..

when i left at 10:30am, people were still in line waiting for the yotr jordan's.. shipment wasn't there yet but it supposed to get there any minute.. line's about 25 deep?

they have aj12 taxi lows, zk6 tours, chaos, rice, camo, draft days, lots of diff foams (like pewter, black/green cactus, electric pros), lots of pe's..

Eh nothing I want

Eh nothing I want

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Eh nothing I want
Exactly.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Eh nothing I want
Exactly.

Originally Posted by R3tro 3

rukawa005 Thanx 4 da Update , Much Appreciateed
no problem.. hope the info either saved u some gas money or helped u cop a shoe u were looking for!

no problem.. hope the info either saved u some gas money or helped u cop a shoe u were looking for!

Something cameUp , Had unforseen Overtime but Thanx very much cuz Sundays a better day for me 2 come

Something cameUp , Had unforseen Overtime but Thanx very much cuz Sundays a better day for me 2 come

They had wolf grey V's. Don't know what sizes though, but the whole place was kind of busy, at least busier than I've ever seen it.

They had wolf grey V's. Don't know what sizes though, but the whole place was kind of busy, at least busier than I've ever seen it.

abcd0019q.jpg

abcd0018i.jpg

displays of PEs

abcd0017t.jpg

they were all big shoes hehe biggest was what joe johnson had at size 17...

abcd0016.jpg

abcd0014dp.jpg

abcd0015mo.jpg

abcd0013y.jpg

abcd0019q.jpg

abcd0018i.jpg

displays of PEs

abcd0017t.jpg

they were all big shoes hehe biggest was what joe johnson had at size 17...

abcd0016.jpg

abcd0014dp.jpg

abcd0015mo.jpg

abcd0013y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom