Houston Rockets Thread '19 Preseason - The Tweet Seen Around The World

So is it a horrible thing that green is done for the year? Honest question as I didn't watch much rockets unless it's playoff time

So is it a horrible thing that green is done for the year? Honest question as I didn't watch much rockets unless it's playoff time

He’s streaky but still gets buckets, and him catching fire put them in position to when games. Basically need somebody just like him or better for that role. Just not sure if that’ll be somebody already on the roster, or a FA

He was horrible in the playoffs but the regular season is long and you need a player like Gerald green in the rotation. His shooting had brought us back into games at times

Hopefully the prettiest jump shot that never goes in Ben Mclemore. What about Swaggy P

this is the correct move
EG is instant offense and I think house will play better off the other starters

Didn't catch the whole game, but what I did see our defense looks tuurrible. :wow: @ Harden with 40/10/7 in 34 minutes. I get it's still preseason, but I feel another huge year from him coming.
We've got to figure something out defensively though.

Only saw the box score and twitter reactions. I’m gonna roll with all the traveling more than actual game itself. Still, can’t have PJ and especially Capela contributing minimally, nor the turnovers from Russ. Still feel like it’ll take some time to get back into his regular shape after surgery, but it just shows how extremely athletic he is in general.

Only saw the box score and twitter reactions. I’m gonna roll with all the traveling more than actual game itself. Still, can’t have PJ and especially Capela contributing minimally, nor the turnovers from Russ. Still feel like it’ll take some time to get back into his regular shape after surgery, but it just shows how extremely athletic he is in general.

I'm really growing to dislike Capela, the game should be so easy for him...set screens, catch lobs, protect the rim, and rebound. His game is perfectly built to do this, yet he just has no fire in him to accomplish this, it seems.

Damn, hopefully brodie is ok

Hope they get him some time to heal... no idea if it's the same dislocated finger(s) he already had, or another, but he should be ok in minimal time. I missed the game watching Astros, and drinking a lot afterwards :smh:. I rarely drink anymore, but I can already tell I'm going to feel this tomorrow :sick:. I've yet to even watch the highlights (just checked the newsfeed and boxscore) but giving up 130+ points to a Butler less Miami team where (even Dragic and Olynyk only played a combined 25 minutes)... I'm not comfortable, in the least with our defense. Anyone got a game recap?

Hope they get him some time to heal... no idea if it's the same dislocated finger(s) he already had, or another, but he should be ok in minimal time. I missed the game watching Astros, and drinking a lot afterwards :smh:. I rarely drink anymore, but I can already tell I'm going to feel this tomorrow :sick:. I've yet to even watch the highlights (just checked the newsfeed and boxscore) but giving up 130+ points to a Butler less Miami team where (even Dragic and Olynyk only played a combined 25 minutes)... I'm not comfortable, in the least with our defense. Anyone got a game recap?

Harden looked effortless out there, like it was hilariously easy for him. Both teams were just shooting no matter who was or wasn’t defending :lol:

994B981A-114C-4B5C-AB1F-B397E233B881.jpeg

Harden is going to have another big year

Liked what I saw from Westbrook. He was pushing the pace beautifully. When he finally gets in game shape >

EG has been lights out and that’s what we need. Last season he shot terribly until post all star break. Him starting the season hot will be key

Harden is going to have another big year

Liked what I saw from Westbrook. He was pushing the pace beautifully. When he finally gets in game shape >

EG has been lights out and that’s what we need. Last season he shot terribly until post all star break. Him starting the season hot will be key

EG really earned that contract. He had an outstanding playoff series outside of maybe 1 game vs GSW

Back
Top Bottom