Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

It’s great that the team has bought in to the small ball as well. MDA called the team out multiple times this season for lack of energy and effort. So far everyone is playing hard even if the shots aren’t falling and I’m noticing more communication on the court and the chemistry looks better. Both harden and Westbrook seem to really like Ben mclemore

Ben Mclemore goes out with them and he was speaking really higly of JH in the gram

It’s great that the team has bought in to the small ball as well. MDA called the team out multiple times this season for lack of energy and effort. So far everyone is playing hard even if the shots aren’t falling and I’m noticing more communication on the court and the chemistry looks better. Both harden and Westbrook seem to really like Ben mclemore

!!!

reminded me of the utah game without harden russ and capela where the team knew it was gonna be a dog fight, and were just flying around on both ends. our energy level rose.

last night was the same, but with harden and russ. played 9 guys, and everyone had some impact. everyone contributed, everyone flew around. i had fun watching that and even if we lost a close one at the end, i'd be happy with the effort level i saw.

Pretty embarrassing loss the other night even with Russ sitting and EG leaving due to injury. Harden did his part but we got nothing from anybody else. Can’t harp on them too much with the back to back, but that was still rough. Kelly Oubre gave them buckets and they had no answer. The Suns are a bad team with some talent, but you would think on a second night like that, more guys would get in the game early, but this is still MDA, so it is what it is. You shouldn’t finally in guys when you’re getting the **** kicked out of you by 20. These next two games before the break are very important. They need wins.

Pretty embarrassing loss the other night even with Russ sitting and EG leaving due to injury. Harden did his part but we got nothing from anybody else. Can’t harp on them too much with the back to back, but that was still rough. Kelly Oubre gave them buckets and they had no answer. The Suns are a bad team with some talent, but you would think on a second night like that, more guys would get in the game early, but this is still MDA, so it is what it is. You shouldn’t finally in guys when you’re getting the **** kicked out of you by 20. These next two games before the break are very important. They need wins.

i'm convinced that you hating MDA is now just complaining to complain. we were down 20 and you wanted him to put bumass clemons and hartenstein in? the only one of the young guys worth playing is michael frazier because he actually competes on defense. the rest of them don't belong on an nba roster.

i'm convinced that you hating MDA is now just complaining to complain. we were down 20 and you wanted him to put bumass clemons and hartenstein in? the only one of the young guys worth playing is michael frazier because he actually competes on defense. the rest of them don't belong on an nba roster.

I don’t think you read that correctly, I meant it shouldn’t take you being blown off the floor to finally get guys in, especially on a back to back. Also, guys wouldn’t look like a fish out of water had they already been getting experience early on. Great coaches know how to get younger/newer guys in a little at a time to build confidence for them to be called on later on. MDA has been a failure at doing so. Meanwhile, especially in the current NBA, multiple teams are doing just that. On the second night of a back to back, when sitting one of your main guys and another gets hurt, there’s not a single excuse to avoid putting more bodies in the lineup.

Terrible loss tonight given the circumstances. Just gave Utah confidence and a leg up in the standings. They did a good just fighting back, but they shouldn’t have had to fight back in the first place. Not really sure what to think about that last possession, they played good defense and dude simply got the shot off. It didn’t even touch the net. Now Tuesday’s game is damn near a must win. Let’s see what do work son do work son ’s boy’s strategy is.

Also, sucks that in a 1 point game, they let Jordan Clarkson double his average, and Harden shot them out the game with his 3s. He went 2/13. It makes no sense. He could’ve stopped at the 8th miss and I probably wouldn’t be making either one of these posts. Literally everyone you took most of the 3s shot better than him. They do have another matchup vs Utah that they NEED to take (which is in Utah), but this was still a very bad loss. They’ve had way too many giveaways this season.

Also, sucks that in a 1 point game, they let Jordan Clarkson double his average, and Harden shot them out the game with his 3s. He went 2/13. It makes no sense. He could’ve stopped at the 8th miss and I probably wouldn’t be making either one of these posts. Literally everyone you took most of the 3s shot better than him. They do have another matchup vs Utah that they NEED to take (which is in Utah), but this was still a very bad loss. They’ve had way too many giveaways this season.
For real, too many give aways and b2b L's

Nice quality win heading into the break. Very much needed to the way the standings are shaking out. It was a bit of a grind in the 4th, but nice to see them answer runs and make stops. I think at one point they were 3/15 from the perimeter, but with the level of defense being played, Boston couldn’t go on lengthy runs. Harden in the 3rd was :smokin PJ and Cov look like the defensive equivalent to Harden/Westbrook. Still need that rotation opened up. This is not sustainable. It is only February and the season is a marathon. These guys don’t need to be getting worn like this, cause we know what happens if this is the case during the playoffs.

caboclo is gonna be an underrated talent for this team. his length will provide some rim protection we need.

really wish we got jonah bolden. had a nice game for the suns last night.

Giannis’ obsession with Harden is hilarious. He brings him up in so money interviews, drafted a team to stop/score on Harden in an ALL STAR GAME and all it amounted to was Harden locking up Siakim :lol:

Yeah I’ve noticed how much he takes shots at him for no reason. Probably stems from harden saying he should have won mvp last year over Giannis, but dude is ****ing butthurt. Said he didn’t draft harden because he wanted guys that’ll pass...like harden isn’t one of the best passers in the league and routinely one of the leading assist men. Then I loved how all these All Stars tried to go at harden, but harden shut them all the **** down in crunch time. He got called for one phantom foul late too. Best part of the night was Giannis ending up guarding harden one on one and fouling him. Harden hit the two ft’s to put them within a bucket of winning the all star game.

Giannis can eat a **** idgaf.

Thabo has look good in spurts but I am assuming that Carroll will help back up PJ since they don't want to see him die on the court.

Back
Top Bottom