Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Just need more playable bodies.

Ditto. If MDA hates youth, may as well roll with vets he can trust, but sending Isaiah Hartenstein to the G-League and Tyson Chandler is legit your only actual center??? Ehhhhhhh.......

Hopefully Bruno can come around, cause his potential is pretty high.

Covington has been absolutely nasty this game. Currently late in the 3rd and I very much enjoy seeing GSW be punished like this after that embarrassing garbage on Christmas Day. Those Russ techs suck though, but ideally he gets another one late in the Jazz game after a win and he’s suspended for the Knicks game. Just get it out the way.

Jeff Green look good last night. RoCo was straight killing from downtown. I thought Russ only has 13 techs?

Of course the rockets won’t shoot 51% from 3 regularly, but this offense creates so many open 3 point attempts. I love it. Everyone is playing with high energy, I feel like another post all star break run is coming

Of course the rockets won’t shoot 51% from 3 regularly, but this offense creates so many open 3 point attempts. I love it. Everyone is playing with high energy, I feel like another post all star break run is coming

shot 60% excluding harden :lol:

you're right though. so many of the 3s are wiiiiide open. the ball is moving more fluidly. the next step the team needs to take is cleaning up spacing and cutting. i'll find it in a highlight later, but convington cut through the lane in the 3rd to fix spacing, and mclemore got a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open 3 that he cashed. the defense was scrambling too, then it became clear that it was a cardio game.

🔥 I was loving that RoCo cut last night in the vid you posted, it got Ben that wide open 3 ball.

22F8E9BE-28F9-430B-82D8-6979825072C6.jpeg
17E2B7A5-1FD7-41D5-8E2D-B24192759EAD.jpeg

Late in the 3rd right now and the defense the Rockets have played has been so good. It seems like Covington being here has directly led to Harden playing better defense. Covington and PJ are an excellent combo together. Westbrook catching an oop from Harden and yamming it over Gobert, then on the other end Gobert gets stuffed at the rim by Covington:rofl: :rofl: fantastic possessions

Heading into the 3rd quarter right now, and MAN the Knicks are a bad team. They have maybe 4 guys I’d want as backups on the Rockets, but as an NBA team, they suck. The amount of layups they gave up so far lmaoo.

Back
Top Bottom