Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

im almost 99.9% positive if Doc doesnt take the year off he's gonna be the next coach

I'm not sure if I would like that... I don't see Tillman paying him either. I'm sure Morey will kick the tires, I was thinking it'd probably be Sam Cassell the whole time. Now he has a good chance to be the HC for the Clippers, so I don't know...
It sure sounds like Doc might just take the year off too.

Doc Rivers should just retire. This team needs Cassell, a combo of Cassell/Lue, or any current Spurs assistants. You need an entire culture change, a good one, and Doc doesn’t provide that. You’d be making a lateral move bringing in Doc.

https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...es-As-Candidate-For-Rockets-Head-Coaching-Job

Please NOOOO! AS A Bench coach OKAY IMO, but not HC. I'd love a dude can to get in these prima Donna players we got. I'm riding with Sam Cassell. Hell give me MAD Max as head coach, dude would not put up with Harden and Westbrook ( I can see fistfights br wa breaking out. THe LULZ would be classic. Sam Cassell is the most logical choice at this point IMO.

I wish PJ had more years left , he's one of my current favorites in the league

Same here, wish he was like 31. But to keep him longer and still productive, he needs legit relief. At this point he shouldn’t be playing any longer than 27-29 minutes.

Tilman is ruining this team.
People on twitter acting like this is the end of the rockets. Please.

Tilman is ruining this team.
People on twitter acting like this is the end of the rockets. Please.

Tilman is 100% a sham, and though I don’t like Morey walking away at all, it’s probably the only way you’ll get a complete philosophy change. But Tilman should’ve walked away himself. He’s the only Billionaire Broke Boi that I know. The NBA should be ashamed of themselves for even allowing him to purchase a team.

Couple losing seasons and Tilman will be gone for sure. Thats the only hope. Morey had to go though and Tilman will be next in a couple seasons. Like I advised before it starts at the top and all those losers at the top had to go all the way to the bottom.

Tilman is 100% a sham, and though I don’t like Morey walking away at all, it’s probably the only way you’ll get a complete philosophy change. But Tilman should’ve walked away himself. He’s the only Billionaire Broke Boi that I know. The NBA should be ashamed of themselves for even allowing him to purchase a team.

Tilman fixing to penny pinch a new coach and GM, Isaiah Thomas and Vlade Divac step on down.

I'm kidding I hope...

Basically seems like Morey got tired of coming up short after being so close. Combined with family obligations and Tilman being a ***, the decision was somewhat easy for him

Couple losing seasons and Tilman will be gone for sure. Thats the only hope. Morey had to go though and Tilman will be next in a couple seasons. Like I advised before it starts at the top and all those losers at the top had to go all the way to the bottom.

You do remember how long it took the Clippers to get rid of Donald Sterling right?.? Even that took a major scandal. We might be in for a long uneventful ride.

When Tillman’s racist tapes come out and they also find out he has a sweatshop run by his kids
55FB5133-6920-4BF2-ACFF-8CB6A39CFCD7.jpeg

1342CB0B-8E15-41C2-932A-3E7396C3C5C5.gif

That was the biggest flaw about the small ball, they tried doing it for 48 ****ing minutes instead of having the ability to adjust. It was shameful and dreadful that they didn’t both to have any legitimate playable 7 footers to catch lobs and ****. Chandler was only there at that point to act as a sparring partner for when the Rockets went against other big men.

Back
Top Bottom