Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Pathetic. The unfortunate bad Harden game combined with general bad play. I hope all those lames who continue to back MDA and give him passes see the results. He will never change regardless of who is on the roster. He could coach the 2017 Warriors out of a championship.

That fake comeback attempt :lol: :lol: whatever. If they have any pride at all, they’ll win game five. We’ll see what happens.

Lakers are the better team. Period

They’re not. If that was the case, I wouldn’t be so pissed. Rockets have nuked themselves in every loss, and we know what MDA has done to this team. This is a team that’s allowing multiple backend guys to be factors, and that shouldn’t happen.

I'm sure you can pull a bunch of these vids from the game (or the whole series/year for that matter), but this philosophy needs to go asap. It has hamstrung and crippled this team. It has made them predictable no matter who is on the roster.

that philosophy starts from the top. mda certainly isn't coming back, but are we sure morey survives this?

that philosophy starts from the top. mda certainly isn't coming back, but are we sure morey survives this?

That I'm not sure about. Morey's best bet is to know by now that this stubborness does not work, and that he needs to adjust. I believe a smart guy like him could actually enable guys to do that. MDA in no way shape or form can. He's like 65 and honestly has no reason to do so.

They’re not. If that was the case, I wouldn’t be so pissed. Rockets have nuked themselves in every loss, and we know what MDA has done to this team. This is a team that’s allowing multiple backend guys to be factors, and that shouldn’t happen.

:lol:

if Tilman is that short sighted to fire Morey then we'll really be in hell. it'll be a massive overreaction just like the Astros firing Hinch/Luhnow

Need a new coach for sure, no matter what.

Definitely. We know Tilman is a major loudmouth reactionary emotional hothead. He’ll mess around and have his sons collectively be the GM.

harden out there playing like Lebron in the finals against the mavs. He can’t shy away and disappear from defenses focused on him. Russ needs to just be more efficient and stop being careless.

we also can’t keep passing up layups for 3’s that we don’t even end up shooting.

if Tilman is that short sighted to fire Morey then we'll really be in hell. it'll be a massive overreaction just like the Astros firing Hinch/Luhnow

No because then have to pay for a new coach, and Gm and all the others that might follow Morey out. I am curious to see Morey rebuild when the time comes. He's a wizard when it comes to trading and keeping a competitive team, but he could also be another Sam hinkie...

It starts at the top all the way to the owner. they all losers and all need to go leading all the way down. Coach change and this continues then what? Just get rid of em all at one time and change the culture. We'll see what happens though since the coach could change the culture himself. Harden was looking like a scam artist out there last night.

Personally as a Rockets fan myself every season its a new excuse. I'm tired of em now.

Guess we’ll see tonight if this team has any of pride, or if they’re ready to be sent home like House.

Hopefully seeing Denver avoid elimination sparks a fire within the rockets to not go out sad. I know Russ will bring his intensity good or bad I can live with that, I hope it rubs off on everyone else

Back
Top Bottom