Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

0CA2844D-D8EB-4EE8-A55B-8071CE2A2A48.jpeg
E436F598-C096-4F1B-BCE7-8DD3C6C861D0.jpeg

At least the young guys get to run. Out with the old in with the new. Hope these trades start popping soon.

Tate is a player. KPJ will be the goods I can tell. KJ Martin energy is great.

Oladipo is so bad man. He’s tanking his value every time he steps foot on the court and not intentionally :lol: :smh: :sick:

Dipo makes me sick cot damn :rofl: he plays damn near just like Westbrook, except he’s so mild-mannered that you almost feel bad slandering him, but his shot selection is awful

What a beating, but here’s KJ doing stuff

As long as Dipo and Mclemore are seeing solid PT, there’s no reason this streak is in jeopardy. Mclemore went 3-10 from deep, some of the shots not even being close to falling, and Dipo shot an erratic 9-23, and late it looked like he was making sure to take all the shots. I can’t wait til they’re gone good lord :lol: sign me up for every young guy given the ball, instead of Dipo, Mclemore and even House eating up minutes from the other guys.

Some really good effort out there, but the ending was pretty expected with no legit closer out there. Very much enjoyed the fight they had though. Olapido thankfully raised his trade value. That’s the type of game he should’ve been having this entire time. Props to KPJ, KJ, Tate and Brown as well. Had they taken that game, it could’ve given them some confidence , cause there were a lot of smiles out there. Quick turnaround though tomorrow, and even vs Detroit, that could be a big loss with a limited amount of guys seeing a lot of minutes.

Good trade and glad to see Christian Wood back on the court. Him and KPJ have bright futures. At this point I’m looking forward to the draft. If we can land that top 4 pick we will be competitive next year. The team this year was a Playoff team if healthy.

I still need/want to see Oladipo, house, mclemore traded

They really made Draymond look like a team should trade for him and give him the keys to the franchise. Oh well, we’ll more than likely still lose, but should be more competitive. Definitely need Dipo, House, and Mclemore gone. EG was having a nice rebound season. Probably would have to move him heading into next season.

Back
Top Bottom