Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Tankathon still in full effect, but this loss felt different cause you were mostly healthy and facing a team worse than you, but you had three guys that average under 10 PPG look like studs, including Frank Jackson who scored 20 points and normally averages 3. This team is down bad and it’ll be that way as long as Dipo still has the green light. Wow some of the shots he took at certain times were just maddening.

Oh dear
F354C7EF-2212-4673-B6E9-41E4901648BE.jpeg

Apparently they play at one today. Guess they gotta get this *** whooping over with. KPJ is questionable instead of out. We’ll see. He may have been laboring beforehand, which could be why he looked so off the last game and didn’t come back in the second half.

I think SGA and Al horford are out so this would be the game to win if they don’t want the longest losing streak in nba history. We shall see.

John Wall has to relax. That last shot was atrocious. Christian Wood is the best player on the team. It feels like the rest of the team doesn’t understand that.

KPJ needs to get 30 minutes. I want him to get more minutes with Wood also. John wall has to go out and win this game for that BS last game

I stopped watching this game and flipped to Snowfall after Graham was fouled by the air coming from Augustin. I was disgusted at the Hornets just confidentially shooting 3s then running down the court snickering and laughing and ****. That pissed me off and the players themselves should’ve been pissed. Oh well, tank still in effect.

Is it just me or does it look like John wall purposely ignores Christian Wood :lol: :smh: ? At halftime John Lucas was saying we have to get the ball to Wood. Weird.

ATT sports net channel went to an all green screen during the game anyway. I didn’t have to endure any more 😂

Is it just me or does it look like John wall purposely ignores Christian Wood :lol: :smh: ? At halftime John Lucas was saying we have to get the ball to Wood. Weird.

ATT sports net channel went to an all green screen during the game anyway. I didn’t have to endure any more 😂

It definitely looks like he freezes him out at times :lol:

So many Rockets fans were panicking and whining during the last moments of the trade deadline thinking he wouldn't get traded, but when he gets traded, they don't like the return :lol: :lol: This should ensure that they'll still be losing a lot of games. But....they'll have some competition from Orlando now since they basically set a detonator to their team. It's still a crap shoot, but they're gonna need both Detroit and Minnesota to start falling back (though I still think the Wolves whip our asses in both these upcoming games). I tweeted "I just know Olynyk will be a Rocket" basically 2 minutes before they announced the details. Him and Avery are two guys you could've the previous 3 years, not in a rebuilding year where you need to focus on your young guys, but neither should contribute to winning games this season, which is a good thing.

That was one of the most epic collapses I’ve ever seen. Wall directly sunk them. It was an unbelievable tank job

304A7B13-6453-46A3-BAAF-B95793DD428B.jpeg

Wall trying to do to much. He not even making losing fun, he on some straight bull**** 😂. He needs to get that knee scoped ASAP. Time to sit down and let KPJ, Wood, Tate, KJ Martin and DJ Wilson just develop.

Wall trying to do to much. He not even making losing fun, he on some straight bull**** 😂. He needs to get that knee scoped ASAP. Time to sit down and let KPJ, Wood, Tate, KJ Martin and DJ Wilson just develop.

The team was playing so well with a lot of fight, effort, defense, and easy shots, and in the last 7 minutes, Wall just nuked it. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Watching this game, Wilson, Olynyk, and Augustin are guys that could have surely staved off that losing streak earlier in the season. You would’ve had a proper backup PG in Augustin, a legit athletic backup big that apparently is also capable of stretching the floor (Wilson), and a guy that could both start with Wood in a lengthy lineup, or back him up without losing length (Olynyk). Funny how stuff works. Wall did a good job looking fit other guys, and limiting reckless run killing shots, and KPJ basically showed why he should be the future. Good all around game for them, confidence booster.

Uuuuuugh the amount of effort this team played with and almost won, but whew thank goodness they went cold :pimp: it’s amazing that fit can supersede the better player, cause Dipo is obviously better than Olynyk, but Olynyk perfectly plays his role here. Augustin as well. He’s the backup PG they needed earlier in the season. Wilson >>> Patton. Wilson is more athletic, has better handles, and a more natural shooter from deep. I feel like if they had Olynyk and Wilson at the start of the season, they no doubt would’ve fared better if Wood went down.

3D67AA70-27A4-45B2-9C16-63632F4EC81D.jpeg

The tank still moves on

Haven’t been liking Wilson’s minutes being limited just cause of the Olynyk trade. Avery Bradley is seeing way too many minutes as well. He’s clearly still rusty from just a layoff after he opted out of the bubble season.

I agree I would like to see more DJ Wilson minutes. Avery Bradley needs to play less but I guess they are trying to see if they want to pick up his option for next year idk.

Pretty much saw this coming. Not enough room for Patton and Mclemore’s expiration date on this team has ended.

Back
Top Bottom