Houston TX NikeTalkers...

This thread seems pretty dead, but hoping someone can help. Just found out about Houston's A Herd of Bison from a Social Status email, and ordered their exclusive Butterfly hoodie.

Went and checked out Bison's shop page and saw this hoodie, which they released in Nov. 2020 along with the Pendleton AF1 By You that Kareem Day designed:
A5C2AC49-9D8F-400D-B1BA-B19F48ACB620

742AACFA-F4C0-4F85-BA70-4314CD08CDD6

Does anyone have this hoodie in an XL they'd want to let go of at a decent price? I'm in MA, so add like $10-15 in shipping. Thanks!

This thread seems pretty dead, but hoping someone can help. Just found out about Houston's A Herd of Bison from a Social Status email, and ordered their exclusive Butterfly hoodie.

Went and checked out Bison's shop page and saw this hoodie, which they released in Nov. 2020 along with the Pendleton AF1 By You that Kareem Day designed:
A5C2AC49-9D8F-400D-B1BA-B19F48ACB620

742AACFA-F4C0-4F85-BA70-4314CD08CDD6

Does anyone have this hoodie in an XL they'd want to let go of at a decent price? I'm in MA, so add like $10-15 in shipping. Thanks!

Yikes you probably won't get a response thread died years ago.

I'd say you're best bet is try calling the big consignment shops Sneaker Summit and The Closet Powered By Texas Shoe Exchange I'm not even sure they'd have something like that there. But someone may be in the know. If you can catch Jen or one of the knowledgeable employees at Premium Goods they may be able find you one or point you in the right direction. Jen knows her stuff, but I've not not seen her around as much in a while.

Sorry couldn't help more.

Yikes you probably won't get a response thread died years ago.

I'd say you're best bet is try calling the big consignment shops Sneaker Summit and The Closet Powered By Texas Shoe Exchange I'm not even sure they'd have something like that there. But someone may be in the know. If you can catch Jen or one of the knowledgeable employees at Premium Goods they may be able find you one or point you in the right direction. Jen knows her stuff, but I've not not seen her around as much in a while.

Sorry couldn't help more.
Thanks for the quick response! I'll hit up those consignment shops and ask them to keep a lookout for it for me. If you see one listed on a local FB group or Offer-up, lemme know ASAP!

Bought the Black Malcolm/Martin A Herd of Bison shirt yesterday from Social Status. Seems like the Mike Tyson was the most popular item of the most recent drop, all they had left was a small hoodie. Checked the site and will probably cop this soon.
635D9EAF-3D81-4D02-A918-E9242C8E670D

First time was for the Strawberry Milk Dunk raffle from Social Status. Kind of been a regular since the new year started.

Line ups already started yesterday. Wondering what they’re gonna open up with.

Finally hoping for some success in SNKRS pass.

Definitely way too late to ask now, but think there's camping out for those Rebellionaires at AA West Fuqua?

So the Nike store is where H&M was at?

Forgot about us getting SNKRS pass now. I don’t eem know how that works :lol:
I believe so? I checked out this store and it wasn’t all that great imo. Been to the LA store for instance, which is 3 floors and has a lot of cool, usually just launched stuff. I was disappointed but at least we should have a city pass soon right?

One of the staff members said they'll start getting SNKRS passes soon. Didn't specify which release but said it's coming.

Anyone here in htine scoop the new Htown forces. I grabbed a pair today pretty nice tribute tot city. Old screw tape font on laces at the bottom bright red for candy paint, plush interior, yellow stitching ob the midsole to rep vogue tires chrome swoosh for the wheels, and a nike style Dj screw tape on the insole. I'm sure most you have seen them but a must in hand buddy and I both walked out with pair.
20221117_200017.jpg

20221117_200529.jpg
20221117_200039.jpg

20221117_200049.jpg

Officialapsummit is Sunday any fitted cap guys wanna slide though. Giveaways, trades, sales and Lil Keke be in performance among others.
FhihH_6XwAIN1iY.jpg
Exclusive Fitted shock drops pop shops new era sponsored. This one confimed.

I respect them. Appreciate the concept as well as the nod the city we love but think the shoe itself could’ve been executed a lot better. Just not feeling the over exaggerated car culture theme if this is gonna be our only shoe lol. Houston is so much more than just slab culture but I get it.

I respect them. Appreciate the concept as well as the nod the city we love but think the shoe itself could’ve been executed a lot better. Just not feeling the over exaggerated car culture theme if this is gonna be our only shoe lol. Houston is so much more than just slab culture but I get it.

I hear you and do partially agree a bit with you. I still have the first go round blue white and reds around here somehwere. Had to add these been dang near 30 years when the first htowns dropped I was a senior in HS lol.(04 if I recall) Still a much better look in hand if you get chance to check them out. Pretty good quality, and great materials. I'm a sucker anything suc I grew up on that stuff. I more impressed with them in hand than I thought I'd be.

I hear you and do partially agree a bit with you. I still have the first go round blue white and reds around here somehwere. Had to add these been dang near 30 years when the first htowns dropped I was a senior in HS lol.(04 if I recall) Still a much better look in hand if you get chance to check them out. Pretty good quality, and great materials. I'm a sucker anything suc I grew up on that stuff. I more impressed with them in hand than I thought I'd be.

Hmm interesting. Might have to check them out in person today. Already planned on going up to premium goods today to grab a slab tee so I should see em there. If they too nice in hand I’m liable to buy them lol. Preciate the feedback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom