How did the kiss and beans beef start

Jada said something about Philly rappers biting his flow or something like that. Correct me if im wrong.

Jada said something about Philly rappers biting his flow or something like that
Yeap, it was stated by Kiss in some magazine back in the day, I forget which one though. Then of course Beans got wind of his statement and therest is hip hop history.

Originally Posted by all19mjs

this was a major beef
alot of classic material came from both of them and their respective camps.
im in the philly area and both dudes were respected in the battle it wasnt one sided...i remember kiss came to powerhouse out here in philly around the time ofthe beef "we gonna make it" was his hot single at the time but in front of a packed philly audience he cut the beat as the song started and spit acrazy 16 and dropped beans name in it was crazzy at the time

i saw it as under bosses finally crossing hairs.

you had lil sublimes going abck and forth with dmx and jay. then beans and jada.

i think there may have been a lil more to it,,, i forget though.

i do remember this though,,,,,,,,,,,,, clue put both diss tracks on his mixtapes for dummies cd and thats when beans didnt like clue. he was like "how yougonna put the rivals diss track on your cd".

beans won tha battle though,,,, dudes long winded verse was crazy,,, he dun kicked jada ball over the fence, lol.

Battle was
pimp.gif
Beans got that though.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

you had lil sublimes going abck and forth with dmx and jay. then beans and jada.

i think there may have been a lil more to it,,, i forget though.

i do remember this though,,,,,,,,,,,,, clue put both diss tracks on his mixtapes for dummies cd and thats when beans didnt like clue. he was like "how you gonna put the rivals diss track on your cd".

beans won tha battle though,,,, dudes long winded verse was crazy,,, he dun kicked jada ball over the fence, lol.

This was a good battle and I used to think that Jada won this, but as I went back and listen to both tracks it was clear Beans won that battle.

I know there were more than those two tracks, but I never really heard the others.

However I do remember that classic mixtape that Clue put out with the yellow and black cover looking like a dummies handbook.
laugh.gif

I don't know where they found you son, but since your pops ain't around, Ima punish you and ground you son!!

However I do remember that classic mixtape that Clue put out with the yellow and black cover looking like a dummies handbook.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what sublimes were there between Jay and X? i do know the "i only gave you the crown so i could shoot it off your f'in head."

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what sublimes were there between Jay and X? i do know the "i only gave you the crown so i could shoot it off your f'in head."

I need to know more sublimes also

no matter how i look at him
i think of a #%#*#
no matter how i switch it up
think of a act
cant stick to the script ima give em a clip
styles die on a holiday
kiss die on a holiday
shots like first of the year
on they block like the first of the month

pimp.gif

I bring jihad to his block
like osama bin laden
c4 in the back of the wagon
%$$% clappin the magnum
i'll rock his whole block
wit a bomb
what he say?
he on the knock life tour huggin my mom?
i got a long ***@ 8 to the mug of his mom
i'll blow her%@%%*@$ face off
lets face off
i'll knock her eye sight, hearin, sense of smell
and taste off
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mossman75

Jadakiss raped him, Beans dis was weak

You out your mind b..while jadas diss was hot..beans had it by miles even young chris ate them on that burn freestyle

and make jay to the muah...put the 9 to his mouth and really kiss the game good bye
you bout to really make me hurt you kiss,spitting candy bars and you sweeter than a hershey kiss

hahaha, i think thats what it said,havent heard in a min.

I wouldn't battle Beans but I'd battle Jada and just about anybody else. I repeat, I would NOT battle Beans. I don't want my ball kicked over thefence either.

Mos Def i have a n##@g bury yo carcass /for a cool G and I'm not from Rawkus

haha Jada ate him

I dont know in what way Jada didnt win this battle. Beans came with heat but chill Kiss was muridin everything he touched when gettin at them

smokin.gif

i remember kiss came to powerhouse out here in philly around the time of the beef "we gonna make it" was his hot single at the time but in front of a packed philly audience he cut the beat as the song started and spit a crazy 16 and dropped beans name in it was crazzy at the time

"...I give all of ya'll a few in the dome...
So when you see me, think about a funeral home..."

pimp.gif

Then that N'a beans came on the scene on some...

"... I'm thinkin' bout rapin' his mom, and makin him watch...
I'm takin' my time, I'm makin' him watch...
I'm takin' his time, I'm takin' his watch...
I'm takin' his grind, puttin five-eights on his block...
He a B***H, witout' the pocketbook and the wig...
How he talk that Pac s**t, and he roll wit' B.I.G...."

eek.gif
pimp.gif

"Shoot to kill...
Kick N's up, boot the grill...
I give you
"The Reason" why I'm "The Truth," for real...
N's can't stop Kiss, I'm mean that...
Had to stop eatin' red meat, cuz I ate too many
"Beanie Mac's..."
I bring jihad to his block
like osama bin laden
c4 in the back of the wagon
%$$% clappin the magnum
i'll rock his whole block
wit a bomb
what he say?
he on the knock life tour huggin my mom?
i got a long ***@ 8 to the mug of his mom
i'll blow her%@%%*@$ face off
lets face off
i'll knock her eye sight, hearin, sense of smell
and taste off

Damn...
eek.gif
sick.gif

thank god someone knows their history. basically the it was all under the fact that Hov and DMX were competitive. They go back real far so thatsbeen there. Fast forward the LOX dissed Jay, Beans in 3 parts (second of which was the hardest). From there Jay stopped getting involved and Free never reallygot that into it either. But Beans came real aggressive caught some rep so Kiss was like *%!% it etc im going to smoke a newport

Back
Top Bottom