How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't see how an IP ban is enough to stop either one of em, that is of course, if they were IP banned to begin with.
And I never once considered Anton and Silly being the same person; really got me wondering now.

Nah, two different people.

Silly argues and quotes a lot and hates religion. But he rarely makes personal attacks

Anton is just angry all around.

Funny, i'd say Anton fits the profile you just assigned to Silly.

So I did some investigating, but before posting my findings, I would just like to comment on how ironical this thread has become.

Speaking entirely for myself, I've spent more time in this thread investigating and lampooning Silly's post-whoring tendencies and in the process, I've myself become guilty of this e-crime known as "post-whoring" (ok maybe I haven't hit whoring levels, but I've definitely posted more today than I normally do)... :lol: :lol:... :\

Anyway, my "findings"; like I stated previously, I never considered them to be one in the same, but considering all the similarities, I really can't help but wonder

Both Silly and Anton are fervent religion bashers.

Both are in the Atlanta region (Anton is supposedly at Moorehouse and SIlly is/was at Emory).

Both wanted to go to Med School (Anton was already supposedly in one, and Silly is in the process of applying/getting into one)

Both wanted to specialize in Radiology.

etc.

It could all be coincidental...or not... :lol:

Last edited:
So I did some investigating, but before posting my findings, I would just like to comment on how ironical this thread has become.
Speaking entirely for myself, I've spent more time in this thread investigating and lampooning Silly post-whoring tendencies that in the process, I've myself become guilty of this e-crime known as "post-whoring" (ok maybe I haven't hit whoring levels, but I've definitely posted more today than I normally do)... :lol: :lol:... :\
Anyway, my "findings"; like I stated previously, I never considered them to be one in the same, but considering all the similarities, I really can't help but wonder
Both are in the Atlanta region (Anton is supposedly at Moorehouse and SIlly is/was at Emory).
Both wanted to go to Med School (Anton was already supposedly in one, and Silly is in the process of applying/getting into one)
etc.

Hmm...you have a point there.

Anton's responses at least to me always sounded more angry, bitter and ...uhh "feminine" than Silly's did, but you might be right.

There's some days where I just want to loaf, I live in NEW YORK CITY. Everyday is an event, if I'm fortunate to not have to go anywhere some days I've spent 11-15 hours on Niketalk and other sites combined EASY. Sometimes I don't visit any sites for days, even weeks EASY. 

The amount of time you spend online shouldn't matter, what should matter is what you're getting from your experience.  Some people get paid or benefit from monitoring behaviors and trends on the web. Some people are recovering from injury and may be immobile in need of outside input or entertainment. Some people may be stuck behind a desk and have 30 tabs open while at work. Some kids or adults are rich and have nothing to do all day for hours.

50 post means what? You can be in one of the many female appreciation threads and drop 15 posts easy, asking questions in the dressing better or maybe in a hilarious thread and drop 15 combinations of quotes, smileys and gifs. Some people such as myself don't care too much for brevity in some instances.

If you're worried about how many post SOME ONE ELSE has, or their frequency on the web, you may think you're "cool" but really you're the one with serious problems. Especially if you're generalizing everyone's reasons for being on the web to your own, as if you're looking approval for your own actions or guilt.

In the rafters for months, you say? How about right now?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yall wrong man, wrong.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Fixed
nerd.gif

Speaking entirely for myself, I've spent more time in this thread investigating and lampooning Silly post-whoring tendencies that in the process, I've myself become guilty of this e-crime known as "post-whoring" (ok maybe I haven't hit whoring levels, but I've definitely posted more today than I normally do)... :lol: :lol:... :\
etc.

Hmm...you have a point there.

Anton's responses at least to me always sounded more angry, bitter and ...uhh "feminine" than Silly's did, but you might be right.

I'm 99% sure I know who Anton is personally (I'm a recent grad of Morehouse Med). Doesn't strike me as the type of dude who would have multiple online personas.

Dude was considering rads but decided on something else.

I'm 99% sure I know who Anton is personally (I'm a recent grad of Morehouse Med). Doesn't strike me as the type of dude who would have multiple online personas.
Dude was considering rads but decided on something else.

"YoungDoc".....yeah ok buddy

It's a monday morning technically on the east coast and if we're lame for worrying bout the next man would you be lame for worrying about everyone in this thread?

Glad I stumbled on this thread.
laugh.gif

Shots fired all over the place.

Y'all need to lay off my dude Peep though.
laugh.gif

I find it amazing how OptimusPrime from Music made the transition to silly putty in General and that's what y'all know him as now. Dude completely adopted a new gimmick and is a different "character" now.

Music forum heads know what's up.
I found his transformation interesting as well.

From biggest Drake stan in the history of mankind to condescending, pseudo-intellectual, know-it-all, that detests religion.

Amazing transformation indeed. It's akin to a Pokemon evolving.

SN: I always though shoefreakbaby = Kneesh.

Leave peep game alone!!!!!!!!

OMG I didnt even feel the bullets go through me.

lol all i read was the first page. didnt know I was that known on NT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom