How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, does anyone remember that thread where some dude said he saw Kanye? And then ksteezy made a joke about seeing him in China on some upside down steez, and then putty proceeded to correct the joke b/c China is in the same hemisphere as NYC? LMAO.

That about sums dude's NT tenure up.

It's weird with who she chooses to protect and who she always tries to go in on. On one of my other screen names, she was always attempting to antagonize me and I could never figure out why but then she straight swooped in and went ham on kats who had something to say to ScShift.

Might be all the same person.

laugh.gif
 This thread just taking a huge left turn. All we talking about now is Future MD and his other accounts. 

I thought I post alot too but some of ya'll are just silly with it :smh: I usually disappear for a day or 2 then come back. I'm actually curious to how you manage to post that much day in and day out an hold a decent job, relationship, or level of physical fitness.

LMAO, was that a shot at sillyputty? and does he even post anymore?

Stop worrying about the next man.

LMAO, whats that post avg lookin like

Wait, I'm confused.

I remember Optimus talking about certain stuff being "gay", like men who dance, sing or whatever. But Future MD rants about gay rights so much you would think he ran the ACLU.

So y'all are saying dude created a whole new internet "personality" to troll and make page long posts arguing with ppl?

That's sad.

WHOA, yea thats getting me also, not to mention i only remember optimus being first in almost every general thread but not saying nearly as much as silly, and optimus was definitely on some other stuff that future md and sillyputty would never co sign

how far does the rabbit hole go?

Damb I wish I was here for the beginning of this thread. Pure LOL's. Shots being fired. I posed a lot in August. I was off work out of school. Idk how most do it but hats off to em.

Son called him NT's own funk flex :rofl:
My inbox is ready for exposure pic doe :nerd:

WHOA, yea thats getting me also, not to mention i only remember optimus being first in almost every general thread but not saying nearly as much as silly, and optimus was definitely on some other stuff that future md and sillyputty would never co sign

I think he is also Anton Lavey. :nerd:

Son called him NT's own funk flex :rofl:
My inbox is ready for exposure pic doe :nerd:

I think he is also Anton Lavey. :nerd:

idk, if so, Silly/Optimus/Anton/Future has too much time on his hands

in religious threads Anton and Silly would back each other, i have definitely felt the wrath of both

but Anton was heavy into white women, and said he was from Africa, and was in med school, i forget where he said he lived

Silly said he was from Jamaica, but really had no pigment fixation (the only thing we ever agreed upon), and although silly never said he was in med school, he definitely knew a ton about bio/chem and alluded to studying medicine, and he definitely lived in Atlanta

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom