How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me just go on record and say I never believed shoe freak baby was a woman.  EVER.

I tried to get to figure it out but, could never really tell who it was.

I mean she had an avy with some gaudy looking babyphat sneakers or something

no woman that is a shoe freak would be rocking those...

However, I don't see the need for a thread discussing someone people

complain about, yet constantly bait into a particular type of discussion...

Last edited:
Once again
This what I was saying. Thing just turned into a whole thread burning on optimus/silly/anton/futuremd. 
roll.gif

Let me just go on record and say I never believed shoe freak baby was a woman.  EVER.

no fams, she definitely is a girl/lady/woman

imma need some ocular proof 
nerd.gif

I refuse to believe Anton went from OD post whoring to cold turkey quitting.

Don't think he had an option to post....him and sillyputty were both banned on Yuku. And it may have been an IP ban b/c we never saw those dudes under new SNs for the rest of our time on Yuku. The only reason FutureMD exists is because of the switch to Huddler.

What slays me is that dude was signed up the same day of the switch, so you know buddy was waiting in the rafters like Sting for months, stalking a forum he couldn't post on. Dude couldn't wait to let those fingers start flying across that keyboard again. Imagine how amped he was when he could create a new NT account lol.

:lol: at where this thread went. Optimus was one of the most annoying members to post in forum 16, right below MidEastBeast. Dude had the weirdest obsession with Drake :lol:

imma need some ocular proof :nerd:
LMAO, the only time i've ever heard ocular used was in barber shop

i promised i wouldnt put her out there so just believe me fams, shes female

I refuse to believe Anton went from OD post whoring to cold turkey quitting.

Don't think he had an option to post....him and sillyputty were both banned on Yuku. And it may have been an IP ban b/c we never saw those dudes under new SNs for the rest of our time on Yuku. The only reason FutureMD exists is because of the switch to Huddler.

What slays me is that dude was signed up the same day of the switch, so you know buddy was waiting in the rafters like Sting for months, stalking a forum he couldn't post on. Dude couldn't wait to let those fingers start flying across that keyboard again. Imagine how amped he was when he could create a new NT account lol.

Anton actually did come back under a new SN, but he definitely toned down the posting, if anything i was thinking FutureMD was Anton, but it kinda made no sense seeing as Anton's second sn wasnt banned, anton was a cool dude but he was too careless with his "white women are superior to all other women" stands, i can understand a preference but he was on some JD stuff and it was definitely out of order

Yeah I don't see how an IP ban is enough to stop either one of em, that is of course, if they were IP banned to begin with.

And I never once considered Anton and Silly being the same person; really got me wondering now.

Anton and Optimus are two different people. Nako XL can vouch for Anton.
Yup.

In the rafters for months, you say? How about right now?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
eek.gif
 Were acting like silly/optimus is some type of serial killer, describing his every move and how he became who he is now. 
laugh.gif

We even have the past 5 pages devoted to this guy. lol 

Yeah, Anton and Optimus are most def 2 different people.

We've got pics of both and they don't look the same to me.

I dont even find enough topics for me to post 50 times on...some topics I just want to read, some topics ill actually put my 2 cents in.

Yeah I don't see how an IP ban is enough to stop either one of em, that is of course, if they were IP banned to begin with.
And I never once considered Anton and Silly being the same person; really got me wondering now.

Nah, two different people.

Silly argues and quotes a lot and hates religion. But he rarely makes personal attacks

Anton is just angry all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom