How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
This thread is one big slander cannon aimed at that man

I remember OptimusPrime but I don't remember his shtick.

Nah but where does DipsetGeneral fit into this picture?  Wasn't he a new name of OptimusPrime?  Or am I getting my lames mixed up?
fall back on the homey dipset general ... he cool as hell.

damn y'all making me feel 50 shades of self conscious over my post count.

to be fair i do waste UNFORGIVABLE amounts of time at work. will you guys accept this reason?

Nah but where does DipsetGeneral fit into this picture?  Wasn't he a new name of OptimusPrime?  Or am I getting my lames mixed up?

Log off.

+

Good lookin', my G @HandDullz.

I remember Zyzz being the new kid on the block back in the OG concord thread. I'm pretty sure most of his post count came from there. Dudes had a laser beam on him.

I stumbled across the stats page and mind was blown at his post count. Kid has been putting in major work.

Bruh. I remember when I first got my iPhone 3g. NT ALL DAMN DAY. CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN. 50 reply limit + 2/3 topics was hit daily.
then twitter and multiple bannings came along. :rolleyes lowkey saved my life b.

this dude peep game though :wow:

numbers i used to dream of

im struggling to make it to 300 although i've been a member for a while. i didnt really contribute, just read up on info and bought some sneakers. but i like the forums to waste a lil time in. i really dont have a lot of info to add about jordans and nikes besides saying what i like and dont like so i let yall drop a lil knowledge for me

Yeah he was a drake stan but semi cool, somewhere he just lost his damn mind
now I'm intrigued! What's the story?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw 2 different dudes, just from the same time period in music forum.  They did both start od'ing at the same time though around when the Drake thread just started popping off. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom