How do you average 50 plus post per day for over a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ 1 week suspension, a.k.a. the prelude to banned camp and a fifth SN. Buddy just can't help himself lol.

I find it amazing how OptimusPrime from Music made the transition to silly putty in General and that's what y'all know him as now. Dude completely adopted a new gimmick and is a different "character" now.

Music forum heads know what's up.
Yeah man. I recently stumbled across the thread where the pic of him got posted and he got ROASTED! 

He definitely switched up, which makes seeing his post funny now. That OLD thread obviously hurt him.

Last edited:
Don't post the Pic

he will snitch and get people banned.

LOL I remember posting that video of drake singing destiny's child as response to his posts in those religion threads.

I'm pretty sure him and shoefreakbaby snitched on me. She stayed PMing asking me to stop making fun of him

MIND BLOWN.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
only time I got that post count up was when I was unemployed, wandering.

if you're posting that much you better get paid for it....or at least love posting on NT without any care in the world.

I find it amazing how OptimusPrime from Music made the transition to silly putty in General and that's what y'all know him as now. Dude completely adopted a new gimmick and is a different "character" now.

Yeah man. I recently stumbled across the thread where the pic of him got posted and he got ROASTED! 

He definitely switched up, which makes seeing his post funny now. That OLD thread obviously hurt him.

I was never really heavy into the Music forum so care to elucidate on what his "gimmick" was? You mean his atheist stance is all a brand-new facade?

^ 1 week suspension, a.k.a. the prelude to banned camp and a fifth SN. Buddy just can't help himself lol.

No but really though...

Last edited:

I was never really heavy into the Music forum so care to elucidate on what his "gimmick" was? You mean his atheist stance is all a brand-new facade?
Basically, he was the ultimate STAN.

Does anyone have a link to a thread this other iteration of himself, OptimusPrime, posted in? I can't find any nor can I find said pic. I can't imagine someone arguing the same way about a rapper.

Wait, I'm confused.

I remember Optimus talking about certain stuff being "gay", like men who dance, sing or whatever. But Future MD rants about gay rights so much you would think he ran the ACLU.

So y'all are saying dude created a whole new internet "personality" to troll and make page long posts arguing with ppl?

That's sad.

I would like to see said thread.

laugh.gif
@ Prime's transition.

That thread in music where even chics were taking shots and someone told Dipset he "was next" was epic!
That was me.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Dipset is basically teflon though...he's so oblivious to everything that it wouldn't even matter.
I'm pretty sure him and shoefreakbaby snitched on me. She stayed PMing asking me to stop making fun of him
WOW.
Does anyone have a link to a thread this other iteration of himself, OptimusPrime, posted in? I can't find any nor can I find said pic. I can't imagine someone arguing the same way about a rapper.
Go crazy.

This is where dudes had enough and a bunch of folks got the axe, including him. 

LOL @ ol' boy avoiding this thread like the plague. Dude probably lurking with the
mad.gif
expression.

EDIT:
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the shots being fired...

How to accomplish such feats? Give up your life or lack of/Have literally no life.

Optimus used to get butchered in the music thread on the daily. Son came back with a new demeanor w/ SillyPutty and now he is one of the most "repped" NTers today? :lol:

Son has always been a goober. Plenty of cats most likely have his IRL pic on deck but no1 uses that **** because youre just destined for a instaban ...

I used to dislike DipsetGeneral cause he comes off Illiterate as hell... Son is never gonna change so you learn to live with it. :lol: Dont mind him as much anymore

Last edited:
Yo I remember that ****. Too much

You are a cancer to this forum and your city
. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom