How do you feel about breaking up a relationship?

Been talking to a girl for a little more than a month now, says she was with her bf for about 7 years and she decided to call it quits. She's 22 btw. I dont think I am totally at fault for it, but she does say she needs to see what is out there and bla blah.

And she's not one of those girls that go crazy on weekends, she know what she wants in life, def wife material.

Have you ever broke up a long term relationship? I dont feel bad about it, but at the same time I do. LULZ...

In b4 no pics.

Been talking to a girl for a little more than a month now, says she was with her bf for about 7 years and she decided to call it quits. She's 22 btw. I dont think I am totally at fault for it, but she does say she needs to see what is out there and bla blah.

And she's not one of those girls that go crazy on weekends, she know what she wants in life, def wife material.

Have you ever broke up a long term relationship? I dont feel bad about it, but at the same time I do. LULZ...

In b4 no pics.

If-shes-single-you-have-the-whole-world-to-compete-with-If-shes-taken-youre-competing-against-one-700x437.jpg

shes been with the same guy basically throughout her high school days and if she went to college, her whole college life?

she has no idea whats out there

teach her whats up hommie

shes been with the same guy basically throughout her high school days and if she went to college, her whole college life?

she has no idea whats out there

teach her whats up hommie

she's 22 and has been with the same dude for 7 years? it was bound to happen sooner or later this aint the 50's its alot of penis out there she needs to sample before she completely settles down

she's 22 and has been with the same dude for 7 years? it was bound to happen sooner or later this aint the 50's its alot of penis out there she needs to sample before she completely settles down

7 years? Guys like you are the worst. Waiting in the wing and %%$%.

But at the same time, I'm sure your not totally to blame.

Wifey material huh? A @+%%* that hops man to man like that? Knows what she wants huh?

That dude is about to be in for a world of hurt. What goes around comes around though.

7 years? Guys like you are the worst. Waiting in the wing and %%$%.

But at the same time, I'm sure your not totally to blame.

Wifey material huh? A @+%%* that hops man to man like that? Knows what she wants huh?

That dude is about to be in for a world of hurt. What goes around comes around though.

102307110452-beaker.jpg

If you did end up breaking up their relationship, then I hope that the same thing happens to you in the future.
smile.gif

102307110452-beaker.jpg

If you did end up breaking up their relationship, then I hope that the same thing happens to you in the future.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

she know what she wants in life, def wife material

This tender loving %!% dude here...

You ready to marry the broad? Already? Maaaaaannnnn why don't you start by pressing up on her in real life and seeing what's good?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

she know what she wants in life, def wife material

This tender loving %!% dude here...

You ready to marry the broad? Already? Maaaaaannnnn why don't you start by pressing up on her in real life and seeing what's good?

If she decided to call it quits after 7 years when she's only been talking to you for a month, then you didn't break them up. But ease up on the "wife" word with her. She's young and it's apparent she doesn't know what she wants.

If she decided to call it quits after 7 years when she's only been talking to you for a month, then you didn't break them up. But ease up on the "wife" word with her. She's young and it's apparent she doesn't know what she wants.

I don't think it's ever a good thing to break up a home especially a happy home. Although if its on it's last legs I guess it isn't AS bad.

Karmas a dirty harlot though.

I don't think it's ever a good thing to break up a home especially a happy home. Although if its on it's last legs I guess it isn't AS bad.

Karmas a dirty harlot though.

Back
Top Bottom