How do you feel about selfies ??

Do u take them?
Post them?
Gotta bunch of pics of yaself in your phone?
Vain?
???
Same way I feel about Snapchat. Vain, self-indulgent childish behavior. If you're over the age of 18 get over this stuff. 

Last edited:
Am I the only person that don't have snap chat...

Seems like you can get caught up with that...

My homey told me once someone accidentally sent out 2 videos to the public of him getting top from a transexual. The embarrassment.  

They say what you do in the dark comes out in the light.
laugh.gif

^I don't have any social media besides snapchat. It's a powerful tool for flirting with women. Get it.

Last edited:
I always thought a selfie was a picture taken of yourself, by yourself. I keep seeing people say they only take a selfie with a girl. I don't count that as a selfie. That's just a picture :lol:

Maybe they mean they dont any pictures unless its with a girl. At least thats what I meant.

Also can't deal with girls that constantly post pictures of themselves on social media.  It's good to have high self-esteem/feel good about yourself, but that's just flat-out narcissism and attention-seeking.

I only feel some type of way about it if it's really excessive, like posting selfies every single day. The occasional selfie here and there doesn't bother me in any way.
These. 

Last edited:
Fat sneaker head shoe selfies are the worst

Ankles looking like Yokozuna, tons of athletic footwear and not a damn minute actually running in them

Next post is usually two cheeseburgers with chili fries or some ****

:rofl:

The worst is the Celeb rocking gear where guys are either setting phantom picks or taking invisible charges while their home boy snaps them.

The worst is now all these so-called IG models that posts all kinds of multiple, thirst trap, selfies all day. Thing is, they are getting rewarded by doing so by getting more followers (guys that stay acknowledging their photos) or getting recognized to do promos.

We are more & more in a self-centered, narcissist era and people are taking full advantage of it. 

I enjoy & appreciate social media to stay connected or to network but all the selfies or 'look at me' vibe really turns me off. 

Absolutely hate it.  Hate how it's acceptable in today's society.  Social media makes naracissts of us all. Rant over!

Candid pics > selfies.

I just dont feel comfortable doing it in public and when I do take a selfie its almost the same angel every time.

Back
Top Bottom