How Do You Feel Comfortable Celebrating the 4th of July If You're Black?

But I said I don’t support Trump anymore…so I guess it’s when someone tells you who they are, believe whatever you want?

You don’t support Trump anymore (allegedly) because he lost. If Trump won WE all know your support for him would remain the same as before. So you denouncing Trump all of a sudden is not real and honest. Meaning some folks on here…..me included still believe you are a Trump supporter deep down waiting for the perfect opportunity to wave the MAGA flag again if needed.

If we were to take a poll of the Top 3 Trump supporters here on NT I strongly believe you would make the list……you and the guy who claims to have spent Porsche money on shoes that STILL lives at home with his Mom.

Support him with what? He does nothing now. Of course you “don’t support him”.

Support him as a politician.

You know, how some people still support Stacey Abrams despite her losing the gubernatorial election.

Instead of continuing to support former-President Trump, I stopped supporting long before the disputes over the election results and the Capitol attack.

You don’t support Trump anymore (allegedly) because he lost. If Trump won WE all know your support for him would remain the same as before. So you denouncing Trump all of a sudden is not real and honest. Meaning some folks on here…..me included still believe you are a Trump supporter deep down waiting for the perfect opportunity to wave the MAGA flag again if needed.

If we were to take a poll of the Top 3 Trump supporters here on NT I strongly believe you would make the list……you and the guy who claims to have spent Porsche money on shoes that STILL lives at home with his Mom.

So basically you just pick and choose when you believe what I say? Cool

Support him as a politician.

You know, how some people still support Stacey Abrams despite her losing the gubernatorial election.

Instead of continuing to support former-President Trump, I stopped supporting long before the disputes over the election results and the Capitol attack.
Politician of what? His *** sits down and cries online while he does nothing of actual value in life. Yes, no “support”. Move along now maga boy

Delk looking like KD hopping teams when it ain't working

5fncw9.jpg

Kinda hard to “erase” or match up 4 years or more of support against 6 months of resistance all of sudden. Need to see more of a consistent pattern champ.

I supported former-President Obama twice prior to the support for former-President Trump.

Guess that doesn’t matter…

I supported former-President Obama twice prior to the support for former-President Trump.

Guess that doesn’t matter…

Ashli Babbitt said the same thing too champ……..right before she stormed the US Capitol and took a bullet to the neck. Just goes to show that supporting Trump can kill your reputation/credibility and literally kill you in the process.

Whoever you're talking about might just be cheapsake. My great uncle made & shaved a lot of money while staying at home w/ his mother. I think he saved like 70 ranks. Anyway, he ended up moving down to some upper middle class neighborhood in Alabama b/c it was cheap, drove an ugly *** prius, & when we went to visit him he ain't have no furniture. Mind you, he had a wife & my baby cousin at the time. Man would lean on his kitchen counter the way someone sits on couch.

Whats a delk
:lol: In the Political Thread, dwalk31 dwalk31 was doing his usual caping for Trump. One day aepps20 aepps20 called him Delk while clowning him

I can't remember if it was intentional, or a typo, or autocorrect, but people noticed it, and for some reason it was really funny in the context of aepps post, so everyone started referring to Dwalk as Delk.

And aepps20 aepps20 kept posting Tony Delk pics whenever Dwalk started to tap dance to Trump.

:lol: In the Political Thread, dwalk31 dwalk31 was doing his usual caping for Trump. One day aepps20 aepps20 called him Delk while clowning him

I can't remember if it was intentional, or a typo, or autocorrect, but people noticed it, and for some reason it was really funny in the context of aepps post, so everyone started referring to Dwalk as Delk.

And aepps20 aepps20 kept posting Tony Delk pics whenever Dwalk started to tap dance to Trump.

Accurate summary of what happened. Every time I saw him post I would read delk and I never liked Tony Delk so it made sense. Didn't think it would catch on but very proud that it did.

Back
Top Bottom